Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Pjs mate

Informative rating.

Fuck me the goings on in Leinster house are only trotting after this shite

When I asked about the players, he replied “The players??!..” and I could hear him on the other end of the phone trying to form the words to relay to me his astonishment, disgust, anger and disbelief at the carry on of the players, and everyone else involved in the whole sorry thing. And he couldn’t get them. I’ve never heard it before. He was fucking speechless.

:frowning:

2 Likes

What a cunt of a man TJ Ryan is that he hasn’t the humility to walk away from this mess he has created.

1 Like

3 Likes

Fuck off these players greatest bunch of cunts ever. They make the county board loook like santa clause. I’d love to see all the details of the past month or so publicised some of those cunts would never lift there heads in public again. The camp is completely split in 3 and it has little to do with Tj. You’ve some seriously spineless cunts in that squad.

1 Like

Absolute disarray in the set up.

Also a few injuries to key players.

Not looking good for this weekend. Dublin will be confident

Were you talking to me? A fucking farce.

I can see two sides but what is the third split? Na p?

Indeed its a mess.

and players need to be crucified here and not blame tj or county board despite their incompetence.

Start with the non-trainers / squash players.
Then gut the 05 minors.
And get down to a squad of 28 or 29. This 36 is daft.

I guess the captain has no influence.

1 Like

I feel sorry for Nicky Quaid. The tbh the panel was at 36 simply b/c of nap lads and to always have around 30 in training as lads weren’t answering the call/clubs giving out when lads weren’t on the panel and were in training.

05 minors are done. The loss to KK in 2014 was harrowing for them and they realised they’d probably never be good enough to win an all ireland.

Politics decreed that a number of junior and inter clubs had players in last year and again this year for a ‘trial’ period with the squad. They have been cleared and yet we still have 36 on the squad. We have relatives, employees, club mates, sons of ex team mates and hyped up youngsters. It is as bad as 2002. The only thing missing is an issue on dual players

1 Like

It’s far worse. People singing last 21s praises. I was talking to a person very close to last years 21s and his quote was “we couldn’t even win the thing with decency or respect” it fucking sickens me. Morons going on about tj. The whole fucking thing is rotten.

1 Like

How many of them are there? 4? Cutting them cause they havent done it is not the answer. If kk, did that, who are the bar, they build and build theyd never be where they are. Adding a few each year to experienced players. If they are troublemakers though yes cut loose. Its a depressing state tbf.

I meant the squad as whole from 14. People underestimate that defeat far was than 14. So many to be cut alright.

Not sure what you mean with the ‘decency’ comment?