Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

cody davy would not let players rule

wil ye have 3 buses for the plyers to dublin or go in cars?

Never said they didn’t but don’t me making the footballers out to be altar boys.

Either way football is god awful game. Where is mice gone? Is he now posting as that Dooley chap?

where did i do that?

They’ll do what nap did joe for the all Ireland semi final and hire a load of bangers from a tipp bus company to take the supporters to Dublin.

no he left . sick of some posters

@rocko needs to sort tfk or he will be like tj

2 Likes

Can we get a list of posters to be eliminated?
I suggest @Joe_Player to be TFK’s answer to Mick Collins.

is this real how can the plyers rule and not tj? you are taking the piss

are you tj?:joy:

You could say the same about munster rugby. A few wins in the football and it’s all aboard.
I can’t understand why a tax exiled billionaire who professes to love his county doesn’t fund both or neither.
The all Ireland titles you espouse are irrelevant in the general scheme of things, (though great for those involved and we’ll earned) as underage success is due to the schools and clubs who are not direct beneficiaries of the largesse.

@ProjectX no1

1 Like

''Unless players have the right attitude, we won’t be going anywhere. The younger players have it; it’s the older players I would question.”

Eamonn says whack it

7 Likes

“I don’t like criticising managers but the performances have been extremely poor’’

he is saying a lot. tj and older players to go

It’s the Limerick way.

Its time Cregan was told to shut the fuck up. He has enough damage done.
He is only trying to settle old scores.

1 Like

he is right bud

He should go help his club out. Coach some players or something instead of announcing his fucking retirement from that college crap.

Limerick football should be driven back into the Atlantic.

7 Likes