Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Our aim every year was to win promotion. If you actually think Limerick are next to near championship levels you are sadly delusional.

In the corner.

1 Like

At senior agreed.

Dublin do not have a better panel of players right now. We have a fuckwit over us for three years which is why they are ahead of us. They are nothing, we are tailor made to beat them on Saturday but we wonā€™t and when we donā€™t this muppet of an individual has to fuck off for himself back to Garryspillane.

1 Like

You ha e Dublin pretty well summed up there. Also with the absence for various reasons of Danny Sutcliffe, Ryan o dwyer, keaney and Cian Boland we are not able to win long puc outs at all.

The Parnell park thing is also over.stated a little bit as a lot of our league matches are played in croke park. If limerick were to beat us no one here would.be too surprised.

We might win tomorrow. But it would be the ultimate papering over the cracks job.

Bollox to alot of that we have as good if not better players overall. They are far better ready for tbis game thouhjh and a coach that has a plan.

+1[quote=ā€œAristotle, post:5699, topic:20931, full:trueā€]
We might win tomorrow. But it would be the ultimate papering over the cracks job.
[/quote]

Limerick lads in denial. Very unusual.

Heā€™s fairly slow tbh not a rocket anyway.

A number of players were on one meal a day over christmas.

A number of players were then on a plan where they had a 6 hour window of eating only.

Richie McCarty was one of those players and saw it through.

For all your ā€˜in the knowā€™, you donā€™t know it all

it seems.

Whoever your source is has clearly mugged you off.

1 Like

If only you really knew.

A six hour window of eating??
April foolery.
Fucking hell.

1 Like

Are you Richie McCarthy?

2 Likes

6 hours a day in Supermacs. A lotta snackboxes. Thank Christ we have JayPay on board.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a load of bollix mate, Iā€™d be never one to criticise a player individually, to me itā€™s a management issue tbh. You enable that to happen, you reap what you sow.

If we had a half decent management team, that sort of thing would be completely gotten rid of.

As decent as a Limerick hurling man TJ is, he needs to go and the sooner the better and I donā€™t like saying it about one of our own.

Richie maccarthy is fit in the sense he has always been. Heā€™s been exposed the last while due to failings further out

Pure shite talk.

He was never as unfit this year and last.

As bad as it was, there was better protection for him a long with a heap of luck in 13.

I would assume Jimbob will essentially be playing midfield tomorrow, and that Lynch will be, as you suggest dropping deep. We seemed to be using him as a target man to an extent against Clare which I hope doesnā€™t happen again as it limits him positioning wise and he becomes a provider rather than a playmaker. He has the pace and playmaking ability to be highly effective running from midfield at the opposing 6, which is something we are sorely lacking. Some of the flicks he can pull off to get the ball away are absolutely sublime but I think everyone would like to see him take on the ball himself a bit more.