Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Please stop posting here.

Bit of an ugly outburst from TJ.

He is right though, this was the first match where we had close to a full panel of players.

It’s great to see that we are introducing so many of the young players into the squad. 7 or 8 of our U21 All Ireland champions played a role tonight.

Teej obviously reads TFK,he can’t be that big a bollix

4 Likes

TJ is trying to outdo Davie in the post game outbursts :smile: expect a rant and a half after the Clare game later on.

1 Like

TJ have you been reading this thread and seething? I think so, you big ape.

2 Likes

How were the puckouts last night?

Shite

TJ giving @Bartholemew_the_Ladd both barrels there.

1 Like

Ah don’t talk about the puckouts. Christ above. You’d tear your hair watching the same thing for 70 minutes. A fella getting it at speed and immediately under pressure not even halfway up his own half of the pitch, the inevitable loss of possession.

(Though we did score one lovely point from a puckout, two or three quick passes and a great hit from a fair bit out, can’t remember who put it over. )

Dont know what game you were watching. We were much more direct with our puckouts last night. I can only remember a handful that went short. By comparison Dublin continuously played it short to their full back who hadnt a clue what to do with and got caught a couple of times.

Are you kidding me? There was a fuckload of short puckouts.

I mean if clare or tipp win they wont give a fuck

1 Like

No where near as many as against clare and didnt get caught in possession as much either. Stop picking holes where there arent any.

Great to read TJ defending himself and his squad from vultures like Kiely, @Smark, Cregan and @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr. :clap:

3 Likes

The definite word on this will be from @Batt_the_Ladd as he is the only limerick based poster on here that is actually involved in anyway in hurling in the county and has his ear to the actual ground as opposed to a bar counter or the Internet.
If he softens on Ryan then so should every one else. But until he posts I think everyone should hold their fire.

CRY BABA :joy:

Not you bud TJ

Burner, the Clare game is irrelevant here.

There were a multitude of short puckouts. I’m not saying there wasn’t other methods of distribution. There were many.

Y’see, my ticket had VIP written on it, I was in the finest seat in the ground.
So I would have seen the match better than you.

3 Likes

Short warm down jog done.

Will relax and watch the games today.