Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

+1, pal. flattytheturdburglar seems to be a bit touched at times. As if anyone outside Galway gives a shit what John McIntyre writes in his little column.

Who?

Two decidedly average minor teams face each other tonight. It could go either way, but neither will be troubling the trophy-inscriber at provincial or national level.

This year’s Cork minor squad is quite tasty and I expect them to win the Munster Championship. Dublin will be the most serious opposition to be faced outside of the province.

I saw Dublin play both Clare and limerick. While the obvious health warning around challenge matches apply, limerick looked a way better side and ill be very surprised if they don’t beat Clare comfortably.

No you didn;t

Is is set in stone who the winners of Limerick v Clare tonight will play in the Munster semi final or is it an open draw for the four semi finalists?

What are you talking about?

Not clear on the draw at semi stage. The loser gets a second chance.

The winner of both games tonight go straight into the semis
The loser of the Waterford/Cork Match plays Tipp. Whoever wins this is the 3rd semi finalist.
Whoever loses this plays the loser of the Clare/Limk Match for the 4th semi finalist.

Waterford/Cork could lose their first two matches and still win it out.

I’d imagine they would have to have an open draw for the semis

Anyone know if the full cometary is on radio or if it’s intermitant

I presume full commentary

On thugby?

Score updates on Thugby. Clare 1-1 Limk 0-3 1st half. No idea how many minutes played. Clare with the breeze in first half.

No idea chief

Limerick 0-6 Clare 1-1. Limerick much stronger physically and have a better shape to them.

Limerick 0-6 Clare 1-3. Two frees there from Clare pressing the Lmk backs

Limk 1 up HT

Limerick 0-7 Clare 1-4 ht

Jerome boylan only made the extended panel. Not injured.

Limerick 11 in trouble for an off the ball dunt. Lucky yellow maybe.

Yellow indeed and he puts over a tasty sideline cut straight after.