Josh Ryan great goal.

2-11 to 1-8. Time just up

2 Likes

GOOD WIN FOR YE
WELDONE LIMERICK:clap:

1 Like

A useful exercise for both teams.

Second chance for the loser tonight

Well done Limerick minors on their great win tonight.

Anyone at it? Where did Josh Ryan play when he came on?

Like I said after watching both teams play Dublin. Limierick win handy.

Poor enough game tonight really. Standard wasnā€™t great at all, some basic errors from both sides. I thought we were definitely the better team for long periods we didnā€™t get scores like we should have, and never really pulled away. Didnā€™t even look like scoring a goal until the two subs came on, and both of hem buried their chances in fairness.

Some good performance, I think Conor Boylan is a fine player. Kyle Hayes scored two nice points but I still reckon heā€™d be better in the backline, struggled to get into it at times, although he did work hard. The game passed Darragh Carroll by a bit in the first half, but came into it more in the second. Got involved with the Clare 11, who was a narky fella too.

Both midfielders impressed me, Willie Oā€™Meara was good as sweeper, but the best player for me was Finn Hourigan at wing-back. Dominated his area of the pitch.

Josh Ryan is absolutely huge, must be taller than me and about three times as wide. A big lad for a minor.

But there were basic errors like players turning onto their stronger side and getting hooked rather than using their weaker side. Dropping the ball under little pressure, and some silly decision-making too,

Still, hopefully they can learn from their mistakes. We were spoiled with some super minor teams, but based on today, Clare are probably the worst team in Munster.

5 Likes

Well done on predicting the 1/3 shot would win

2 Likes

Full-forward. Fine finish for the goal.

Informative rating

@manbehindthewire asked for some betting advice. I gave my opinion. You stuck youā€™re beak in as usual. Now fuck off

2 Likes

Stop it you

I thought Daragh Carroll was very good in the first half. Played his roles well and by all accounts was on their best player. Brian Ryan had his man in trouble every time he got the ball. Absolutely roasted him 3 or 4 times. Our keeper was very shaky and it didnā€™t help the defense. Weā€™d absolutely no plan in the forwards while the backs distribution was fairly good particularly willie o mearas . The forwards were all over the place didnā€™t look coach at all, constantly switching Hayes in and out and it never settled. The lad at 14 struggled with his first touch while boylan was fairly good. Our forward did work very hard to ensure Clare didnā€™t clear the ball.

Full forward. 10 minutes and buried the goal well.

Canā€™t understand how he didnā€™t start. He lorded it last week at centre back in his schools All-Ireland win. Heā€™s an absolute weapon at U18 level

Heā€™s promising alright. Is that school he goes to boarding?