Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Please enlighten us so…

My source was a Drom man.

Dromkeen, East Limerick

Kilteely (near Dromkeen) in is in East Limerick. Kileedy (not too far from Dromcoliher) is West Limerick. Kileely is Limerick Citaaaaay

1 Like

Ok, sound. Got relayed across the bar to me from the Drom… man that he was from Drom… So I assumed Dromcolliher.

He’s handy enough, but the half forward line played very deep at times and resulted in low scoring. All three can hurl in fairness, especially Ryan, if he was left closer to goal.

Ah you never mentioned Kilmeedy while you were at it…i hate to see only half a job done…

1 Like

Kildimo Kilcornan…

Kilpeacon :laughing:

Pallasgreen Pallaskenry

Meelick parteen

Sounds like a lesbian

3 Likes

Zero Zero L.A.

Has the penny dropped with anyone hero bad our underage systems are again? Or is the ard scoil media hype machine still in operation?

Ger Loughnane said we have the most professional setup in the country.

Heard last week daly was angling to get him involved in an advisory capacity next year.

“ONE swallow does not a summer make, nor one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy."

It’s a long number of years since this comment was attributed to Aristotle but it resonates very much with Limerick hurling followers this week. :eek:

A very sensible sentiment.

3 Likes

The 2016 Premier Intermediate Hurling championship commences tonight with the meeting of Blackrock and the Bouncers.

A double header in Kilmallock tomorrow then. Monaleen v Croom the curtain raiser to Effin v Granagh/Ballingarry.

See you have a new management team in Ballingarry. How will you fare?

It’s a thin line between getting into the top four and being in a relegation fight. Nothing much between any of these eight teams.

Still relying on a core of four or five lads who were on the team that won promotion to senior in 2005. Staying up is the immediate priority and anything else is a bonus really. They’ve been training hard for a while and the new trainer has apparently been well received.

2 Likes

Good luck to ye, I know a few of the people listed

1 Like