Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

@ChocolateMice says hello @Bandage

Very competitive championship, be some story if F/C could go up again for a 3rd year in a row.

Monaleen will be strong though, they’ve a good pick of young hurlers and have lads like Geary and Peter Russell still knocking around.

Ye should have enough to get into the top 4 mate imo. Croom are gone to the dogs from what I’m hearing.

Absolutely, thick fuckers like esso oil would rather lads played anything rather than football. I bet they would actively encourage them to take up thugby if there was no soccerball team for them to play with. The entire hurling set-up at a management level, including officers and the secretary of the county board, are openly hostile to football. Gerry Mcmanus has said that not a penny of his, or his brothers, would be spent on football. Cunts, the lot of them.

11 Likes

Like granted for the levels of abuse and vitriol on display there. Excellent, nothing like venting your ire.

2 Likes

I heard that after the win, although with a poor performance, PMU was angling to talk down the Daly influence in the minor set up.

1 Like

The Bouncers beat Blackrock by 2, apparently.

The first round of the Premier Intermediate is in the books.

Garryspillane 1-12 Blackrock 1-10
Monaleen 1-18 Croom 0-12
Effin 1-15 Granagh/Ballingarry 1-15 (@dodgy_keeper will be delighted as 2 injury-time points earned them a draw)
Cappamore 2-12 Feohanagh 1-15

1 Like

Feohanagh/Castlemahon are worth keeping an eye on, nice mix of youth and experience. No Seamus Flanagan either this evening I presume.

Fuck off

:joy::joy::joy: Hows harry?

Are you upset about Feohanagh’s recent rise or what? I dont like the cunts either. We’re on the same page here pal.

Fuck off :gun:

Off to the seething thread with you pal…

1 Like

They are poor enough if they can’t beat cappamore.

Incredible scenes in Fitzgerald Park as Denis O’Connor lands a monster free from somewhere around Kilfinane with the last puck of the game to earn battling G/B a share of the spoils.

8 Likes

Pints in Iron Mikes??

Not tonight, I’ll be in to him plenty of times before the year is out though. Must ask him about that smoking area. :wink:

Crazy amount of draws in that division every year.

It’s a mad division. Always plenty of draws and most games are decided by a puck of the ball either way.

Any idea when the second round of fixtures are down for? I assume it’ll be next month on the same weekend as the first round of the senior championship.

Depressing read that is. :anguished:

Feohanagh’s rise is great to see.

Traditional hurling stronghold in West Limerick, they were slagged off for a long time but they’re well able to hold there own.

They have some fine hurlers.