Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

As I said to a fellow TFK poster coming out of the match today it looks (from the outside anyway) like a joyless setup. Thereā€™s no freshness, zip or crispness to their play and there hasnā€™t been for a while. It all seems so lethargic and almost like an ordeal.

1 Like

After seeing that the match turning point Waterford penalty should not have been awarded, Marty Morrissey commentary was:

ā€œThe referee had no option because visually it looked like a penaltyā€

The GAA need to address this consistent poor performance from match referees.

Oh my, the second goal should have been a free out because Michael Walsh threw the ball :open_mouth:

A farce on behalf of the match officials today.

Who are you? Teegeeā€™s script writer?

1 Like

U just beat me to it

Just watching League Sunday and the panel have highlighted these horrendous errors by the match officials.

You canā€™t blame TJ for the mistakes by the ref.

Ah here chief. 11 points tells its story.

1 Like

Iā€™d nearly blame TJ for 9/11 tonight mate will you stop.

2 Likes

Ah i blame the team as a whole

I tell you Kinnerk needs to be coaxed back

Ye looked good today Joe

Go away with the kinnerk comments, nothing to do with him.

On a positive note the footballers beat Tipp tonight and beat cork last weekend

4 Likes

Just in the door we did but its the league. We know what we want. I am happy but bigger day should lie ahead then. Iam sorry for ye. Ye over rated that team. TEAGE can only take so much blame.

And what did @joe_player say back to you? Was he in agreement?

Sorry iam a cunt for slagging you. Ye had a great first half then ye stopped working to a plan why

YOU ARE SPOT ON:thumbsup:

Ah fuck off.

Lads what did ye expect with Paudie at centre back and Hegarty up in the forwards? Teege was only playing mind games obviously he didnā€™t want to win that match.

That would be all fine mate, if the cunt knew how to shuffle a deck of cards.

Itā€™s vulture season now.

Joe was no doubt cheering the late Waterford scores more deliriously than any Clare scored in the second match. Giving it the big 'un.