Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

How is a club player meant to keep fit for three months in the summer without a game? Only the inter-county and most committed will keep in shape. The rest will be skulling pints during the Euro’s and the Munster hurling championship etc.

Dont go asking awkward questions

Fixed

1 Like

Back to management. Tutorial here for our boys. And you know what? the man delivering it is wearing Sporting Limerick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQgl7qyrSAw

Clare have him, a Limerick man with degrees in sports science and this stuff coming out his arse, while we have Davy Clarke as his equivalent in Limerick standing on the sideline holding a hurley, a cattle dealer by trade.

3 Likes

we also pay kinnerk about 50 grand a year for 10 hours “work” a week.

I did

Dead on there

:joy:

You just couldn’t make it up- We will probably still out-spend most inter-county teams this year with the net result of - 1b next year and out of championship by early July.

For someone that has done so well in business, you’d have to wonder what JP is at with this shit year after year. I’d say the cunt is bored and gets a right good laugh watching the antics of the county board… Like a 19th century landed gent fucking a few shillings out his carriage door at the peasants and chuckling as they tear each other asunder for them… of course the real lucky few get to work in his stables or got to clean out the latrine.

Dave Clarke holding a hurley for 70 odd minutes roaring and shouting as TJ stands 5 yards away clapping the boys on tho they are 12 points down and being beaten in every position, meanwhile, outside the ground a dog with a mallet up his hole knows what changes need making … It’s comedy gold really… Pat Shortt and John Kenny wouldnt give as good a comedy performance.

:smirk:

A clique member?

I thought the clique were for the county board? He wouldn’t strike me as the sort.

You should be annointed limericks managers tonight

It’s a joke. You’d swear we were expecting to be hurling into August.

Heard from a NAP club player that the squad was short a man in a 15 on 15 training match so Dave Clarke had to tog out and mark Adrian Breen who scored 4 goals off him(this in preperation for playing Waterford).This is the farce our hurlers are participating in any wonder they are completely disillusioned with the whole set up.

:smile:

1 Like

It’s priceless man!

It’s a wonder Clarke didn’t break his hand

Be hard enough when he’s 40 yards behind him :smile:

Breen on fire in training, rattling in goals. He’ll have to start.

4 Likes