Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Bar Quaid, Browne and James Ryan - time to do away with all the senior players or the 05 minors anyway.

1 Like

Maybe Hegarty won the bleep test on a night where he was up against TJ, Clarkey and Flynn.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/peUyLXrgYZ0

1 Like

No, just Richie and Condon.

1 Like

Clarkey was never dirty in fairness.

Must have been a few weeks back when AB was at training

That story does not seem to make sense.

When was this event supposed to have happened ?

Could be your source was not reliable :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That is not true at all. Ffs.

Only goin on what I was told by an AI club winner.

Itā€™s true

well itā€™s not true.

It was excellent man management. Giving Breen the confidence that he can perform at the highest level. No one ever roasted Clarkey like that before.

2 Likes

I think Breen is gone off the panel :grinning:

:heavy_check_mark:

& Cathal King

Youā€™re all over the shop, pal. If ye donā€™t have the players what do you expect will happen? You say ye have only 2 players that would get into the Waterford team yet you are disgusted and disillusioned when Waterford beat ye? Ye will be grand come summer and make a QF which is about where ye are at.

Yep

Mother of Christ but it was brutal yesterday.

Very close to the 2009 collapse in Croke. The writing was on the wall at half time.
I turned around to the fella beside me and said if Waterford shifted up a gear, they would destroy us which they did.
One of the most frustrating aspects is that we gave away at least 6 points by fucking up our own puck outs. Christ if you saw it at an u der 10 match youā€™d go nuts.

June 19th is not going to be pretty.

Yeā€™ll bate Cork.

I think it was one of the askeaton lads that touched on it a few months ago we are more likely to play well v kk, tipp that will play an orthodox game whereā€™s we are completely stumped when we meet the likes of Clare and Waterford with their sweeper systems.

Launch of Limerick G.A.A. Book tonight 8pm in Woodlands House Hotel:
LIMERICK G.A.A. ON THE RISE
ā€˜Limerick G.A.A. on the Rise is a publication that is about to go on sale Shortly. It will be officially launched at Fitzgeraldā€™s Woodlands House Hotel, Adare this evening Monday April 18th at 8pm and everybody is welcome. It will be launched by Limerickā€™s 2015 All-Ireland under 21 hurling winning manager John Kiely.
ā€˜Limerick G.A.A. on the Riseā€™ is the product of three months of hard work by a dedicated committee and it is being published to mark some landmark successes that Limerick G.A.A has enjoyed in 2015 and the early months of 2016.
The publication acknowledges and pays tribute to the huge strides that are being made by the various units of the G.A.A. in county in that period.

You couldnā€™t make this shit up :grinning:

2 Likes