Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

I hate random fuckers like you at a match turning into me making little comments and airing your views about the match. Just leave me watch this rabble in peace please, mate.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The rise of Limerick GAA, from laughing stock to ā€¦

But this is exactly the type of shit we are talking about - Nothing of significance won and the county board slapping themselves on the backā€¦ Do Kilkenny host one of these yearly?

The fella beside me was my father.

1 Like

Ah well you should have said that then. You made it sound like it was just some random punter whoā€™d never spoken to.

Vultures the lot of ye

He hates his father and will only speak to him in a fit of rage.

Fuck no.

I wouldnā€™t do that

With a sigh I think the writing is on the wall. The show is over. Teeje has lost faith in himself and that is a worry.

He made a huge mistake with his interview after the Dublin game and he knows it. There will always be journalists trying to provoke managers in the heat of the moment after matches. People are saying that Teejes has a history of shafting managers and shafting players while stuff playing but anything Teeje did was for the good of Limerick hurling. The vultures comment was ill advised and now he is in a situation where smartarses everywhere are using the comment and saying the only vultures in Limerick are the sisters at Garryspillane matches.

He should have sent the team out starting with with Morrisseys and Fitzgibbon yesterday. It is very important to uphold principles. He will be there till summer and needs to make sure all political bases are covered off. He has to start John Fitzgibbon and Dan Morrissey in June.

I have heard some horrible things recently that should not matter now as they are in the past

1.The knifings of Dave Keane, Mossy Carroll, Pajo Whelehan, Joe McKenna, along with Richie Bennis and Justin McCarthy from outside the panel

2.Being culled by 95fm at the request of sponsors during the Justin dispute. How come Teeje was culled and Back Page Kiely has never been culled

3.The hunting of Maurice Oā€™Brien out of Garryspillane

4.The campaigns to management to successfully remove players from the Limerick panel in the mid 2000s

5.The sweetheart deals for the 2013 Under 21 team

Some people are saying Karma is coming back to bite Teeje but Limerick is suffering too so nobody should wish that on anyone. Politics is the way forward in life and in Limerick GAA. Teeje has got this far with politics and his chance will come again with politics in later life when the current no hopers are finished playing with Limerick. Politics it has to be though

There might be another general election in a few weeks.

Maybe he could stand in that and have Dave Clarke as his campaign manager

Nothing unusual there

At least the three weakest teams are on the same side of the draw. Tipperary or Cork will be closer to Limerickā€™s level.

Iā€™d rather get Tipp and get the pain over with quickly.

Tipperary are the current Munster Champions, Jeff mate.

That was last year mate.

Limerick never feared Tipperary.

TreatyStones4h balbec
I think Breen is gone off the panel :grinning:

1 Reply

Thatā€™ll teach him.

Is Dave Clarke still the go to man for fruit and veg in County Limerick?

I watched Limerick in this match as forensically as I could so Iā€™d know exactly who is who when reading all the potential team formations posted.

Iā€™d agree with your player reviews.
For me, Limerickā€™s stand out players were Oā€™Brien (he worked hard the entire time he was on the field), James Ryan and Barry Nash.

Itā€™s not really my place to be giving my fifty cent worth but Limerick need to get stronger and fitter by about 30% and need to hit the ball.

I know people donā€™t rate Walter Walsh because heā€™s one sided and dirty handed etc. but he puts his hand up every time and the ball coming in is, more often than not, these days, shit.

Heā€™s a publican and gentleman farmer.

1 Like

Limerick need to get rid of all the auld lads that Richie McCarty is a joke the bell and arse on him and he fumbling balls an I think the cunt even has an all star