Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

:smile:

add hickey to that.

Fuck Off.

We are allowed to berate our own (actually we would be world class at it). Any Clare cunt that comes on here slagging OUR players off will feel the full force of our e-venom. Also Hickey is not overweight…He may not be able to hurl inter-county but he looks after himself.

BTW will the 200k overdraft authorized at the Clare Co Board meeting last night get ye to June?

2 Likes

who cares it will be repaid by someone we are only interested in trophies

3 All Irelands in 20 years

It will be as long as the boys make it 4 in 21 years. No pressure…

Waterford are still recovering after the financial meltdown during his reign.

31 members of a backroom team plus a squad of 30 players - that ain’t cheap.

1 Like

More back room members than players :smile:

I just bumped into @Joe_Player with Cian Lynch… Joe was pretending to be a Limerick man to get the low down from the young student but I wasn’t long telling him that Joe is a spy for Davy.

What a low down dirty rat Joe is.

His card is marked now tho.

1 Like

You couldn’t be up to Joe.

The Rascal

He told Cian straight out that he was in all the wrong places on Sunday… of course… ‘How we fixed going forward’ was the next thing out of him…the little rat… No wonder Davy is blowing 200k and he paying spies all over the country.

Don’t hate the player hate the game.

I offered him a place on the Clare team but no

Who would you drop? Tony Kelly?

I would make Sean O’Donnell a sub

Shane

They have one each, and a first sub.

Bit rich for a Limerick man to be scoffing at Clare Gaa’s finances given the dire straits that Limerick have been in this regard. Only for the benevolent of JP they would have gone burst on more than one occasion in recent times.

I am sure that a nice run of summer hurling followed by Division 2 game receipts from the football and Division 1A in the hurling will have Clare GAA coffers in decent health in the not too distant future. The fact that they have finished off two relatively big capital projects in recent times with the upgrade of Cusack Park and Caherlohan hasn’t helped liquidity but they are done and dusted now and the overdraft is expected to be cleared by October so I wouldn’t be worried too much about Clare Gaa finances in the medium term. The fundraising done by Davy over the winter will also be a big help too.

3 Likes

That’s a clamping. For him and the two maggots who liked it.

Minor footballers are 5 points up on tipp according to OTB, thought there’d have been some mention here.