Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Back to a goal now…playing with the wind!

The minor footballers have gone to Ibrox and walked all over the cunts.

3-08 to 0-11.

FULL TIME. :ronnyroar:

10 Likes

Great to hear Davy did the fund raising over the winter and that the co board have rowed in with the additional 200k. It’s a pity he didn’t leave a few quid below in Waterford but I suppose lesson learnt. JP appears to be bank rolling Limerick GAA all right because I have heard they are spending left right and centre and not asking the clubs to rubber stamp any overdrafts.
Either JP is stumping up or there are a lot of bills in the bottom drawer still to be paid.

1 Like

We never feared the cunts

3 Likes

Great win for the minors. Fair play.

I’m sure the farmers in clare with the 20 acres of good land will clear that debt in no time…

Is the Ranahan lad who came on tonight a brother of Pa?

Also is the captain from NCW a brother of Stephen Kelly? @ciarancareyshurlingarmy may know.

Great win, Waterford next week and if they get over that they’ll have a crack at Cork in the semi final. Cork beat Tipp by three I think, we beat Tipp by six (with a late goal thrown in) so you’d imagine if we get through next week it would be two fairly even sides. Anyway just need to win next week first.

First decent win in minor or u-21 football in ages. Tipp were in the AI final last year.

He is Pa’s youngest brother alright, Darragh. How did he fair?

Wasn’t there pal.

1 Like

Diarmaid Kelly is not one of Stephen Kelly’s crowd. There are Kellys a dime a dozen in West Limerick ffs.

When’s the game against Waterford fixed for?

Stephen Kelly is probably more likely to be a father than a brother of an 18 year old, is he still playing a bit of rubby?

“Alright”

Fair play to the minor footballers I was convinced Tipp would smash them glad I was well wrong!

Limerick football badly needed that.

With the stellar performance of the 21’s followed by this result, it’s somewhat encouraging. Especially given the fact neither of these teams came through a “system”. In the next 2 years we’ll start to see players filtering through to minor from the academies which should hopefully lead to further gains.

Oddly the 14s,15s and 16s are absolutely useless. That pa Ranahan boils my blood and I’m actively disliking Limerick football again.

1 Like

Academies?

They train like they always did on Saturdays in rathkelae. Some of these west cunts have actively been trying to get lads stop hurling with their minors teams. They wonder then why nobody sends players forward.

Both forms of this phrase are correct but I deemed the more formal “all right” to be the more suitable than the less formal “alright” for use in this most august forum.