Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

No your a top top top poster or what ever the fuck you keep saying.

The thatch outside Adare? It’s my local. Fine spot once you get used to the insects falling into your pint from the ceiling.

Bulgaden was more salubrious than the Thatch but was also rougher.

Worse again was the Royal in Tipp town.

You see?? FFS you cant even get a slag right. I mean Christ above…

Its ‘top top poster’…not three fucking tops ffs. Come on man, seriously.

You are a giant arse hole.

There’s a thatch between askeaton and rathkeale too. Was only in there once but got a lovely pint.

Will you 2 eejits give over?

I’ve good time for both of you and this unseemly spat will only invite more Gowthonkers from Clare peering jealously and voyeuristically into TFK’S premier thread.

Anyhoo, wins for Na Piarsaigh, Patrickswell, Ahane, Knockainey and Doon. Liberties and Ballybrown will be a draw.

1 Like

Sorry elvis. Any thoughts on the premier and intermediate?

Newbridge. Home of Creeves FC. Not a bad pub at all TBF.

Mate, its the internet. Don’t take things too seriously ffs.

Anyway, my belief that NCW will beat Feenagh is based on having played both recently and picking up a few negative vibes from the Feenagh camp. The few lads playing Senior with Drom not going down the best as its disrupting preparations a bit in some peoples views

I can imagine they are a ball playing side anyway. What time of crowd would you get in there? Locals from all over?

Thanks for that insight.

Bouncers, Monaleen & Granagh/Ballingarry in the Premier.

Drom/Broadford, Glenroe, Mungret, Feenagh/Kilmeedy, Pallasgreen and Dromin/Athlacca in the IHC.

1 Like

Claughann/old Christians will be interesting. They’ve a couple of good young lads. I assume the fitzgeralds aren’t back?

Your welcome mate :thumbsup:

1 Like

I hope this is the end of our animosity.

Generally locals. Does a good trade. Was doing a roaring trade a few years ago the landlady sadly passed away though. She was one of the best bar owners you could meet.

1 Like

They’ll be better than recent years, surely. A lot of those young fellas are straight out of that good minor team they had last year and it’ll be a big step up to adult championship for them. Mungret will be decent and must be among the favourites this year. Bottleless cunts, though, and won’t like it up 'em.

4 Likes

There was never any animosity mate. As a TTP I don’t allow people to dislike me. Be good :joy: :pint:

1 Like

They’ve a tasty minor team again this year apparently. Mungret will be going up sooner rather than later.