Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy who is running the pub in Elton now? Used to be called “The case is altered”.

I need to ask again, I was only in it a couple of months back (playing pool) but cant recall the name.

Hearing from a not so great source Peter Casey isn’t togging Sunday.

Mungret will be intermediate for another 10 years they shit everywhere when they get to semi finals, really showed this last year loosing to a poor cappamore side. Also Anyone know a place where they do odds on intermediate matches

They’ve some serious hurlers on their underage teams. Pass on the intermediate odds if you get them please.

We used to drink in the Tally Ho all the time. Only place we were guaranteed to get a pint (we were 15/16). In there one night and the barman who we kind of knew at this stage comes over and says lads they are raiding in town tonight, fair enough we said and went for leaving, “ah no lads ye’re grand it’s just if they come in, start picking up glasses” :grin:. The guards would have thought this fella takes his glass collecting seriously, 8 glass collectors and only 10 people in the bar.

Does Coolios hold the distinction of being the only u-18 disco in Ireland serving alcohol? Obviously there were plenty places in towns all over where young lads could get a pint, but there’d be a majority overage. You wouldn’t have been seen dead in Coolios if you were over 18.

6 Likes

That story about the glasses is brilliant.

Baldy headed fella with a beard??

It didn’t, mate.

3 goals in 3 minutes for garryspillanes Kieran hickey. They lead by 6 after 25 minutes.

Drom lead Kieran’s 1-6 to 5 points.

Glenroe lead knockaderry 1-7 to 1-5 close to half time.

If a poster can be online using TFK, they can obviously check updates on twitter or facebook too you gobdaw.

1 Like
  1. these aren’t Twitter updates 2) not everybody has a Twitter account
1 Like

Here, you’ve been taking a very aggressive and hostile attitude to @anon32894817 of late, pal.

Lay off him to fuck!

3 Likes

Thanks elvis he’s an utter cunt. Were you at any of the games? Kieran’s missed a penalty in the last minute. Lost by a point.

Ah stop, please.

Rebranding is an art this dope will never master.

Harry is a wannabe bully who hasn’t the smarts to make it with the big boys, at least he’s finally given up on me anyway, prick attacked my first post within seconds because I was new and didn’t quit for weeks, obviously trying to impress someone or other.

1 Like

In fairness, @carryharry isn’t the worst but he’s picking the wrong fight here.

They say you never forget your first time, well I’ve forgotten my first time but I’ll never forget the welcome I got from that prick.