Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

And @myboyblue backing him up to boot.

I dont like Elvisā€™ bullying of Joe. Grand, he doesnā€™t like him, but he constantly is having a cut off him. Just get on with it. The amount of lads around here who get consistently rattled by a few posts is ridiculous.

So fuck off drawing me into shit you cunt, do you really want me taking cuts off you too?

1 Like

He was good in the second half, scored a couple of sweet points.

Theyā€™ve a few handy players like Don Hanley, Liam Oā€™Sullivan and Mark Oā€™Callaghan who started a couple of games for the u21ā€™s last year. However he has been injured for the last while and was in at full forward tonight where he didnā€™t look all that comfortable - lacked match sharpness by the looks of it.

2 Likes

No surprise the Brokeback Mountain buddies are on here ā€˜backing each other upā€™ againā€¦and the gifs keep on coming :rollseyes:

Anyway, 3 out of 3 predictions correct for me tonight. Thats top top posting to be fairā€¦

1 Like

SHC Doon hammered Bruree 2-20 to 0-8 in Hospital.

Who will win tomorow

Steven Walsh got a raw deal with Limerick. He was a very serviceable corner back in a position in which we have not had great options in recent years. He wasnā€™t a star but how many corner backs are. He kept things simple and did the basics right. I donā€™t recall a game he was roasted in, but my memory for stuff like that wouldnā€™t be brilliant so could be wrong. But if he was roasted it was once, maybe twice at a push. Not a few times like some others who are still there in the full back line. I would take him at corner back over Tom Condon any day for example.

How is Feenagh/NCW going, thereā€™s a few reputations riding on that one.

NCW 1-06 to 0-5 up HT

Thatā€™s some clippingā€¦ Any score in the Blackrock game?

Nothing up yet. Granagh beat Croom 3-17 to 1-15

1 Like

No harm at allā€¦ a tough but great division overall.

Croom would want to disband altogether once that golden generation finally give up of Riordan, Lucey & Lawlor

Theyā€™re fuckedā€¦canā€™t even field an u21 teamā€¦

1 Like

All roads lead to NCW tomorrow night for 7 clock.

1 Like

Pallasgreen and Hospital drew. Athlacca beat Kildimo. Ballybrown beat Liberties. JP will be seething.

Just from from glorious Croagh.

1/4 favourites G/B justify their favourites tag as they storm to an emphatic eight point victory. Probably a bit harsh on Croom, it was even enough for a lot of it but team G/B always had a buffer after two first half goals.

The lead was trimmed to three points late on - and a frantic finish looked in store - but G/B tacked on a few late scores, including a goal which was the last score of the match.

Thatā€™s three points from a possible four now, one more win could be enough to stay up. Next up is a tough one against Monaleen who I think will be one of the two teams promoted to the senior ranks in 2017.

2 Likes

Im seething all bets are off

Ballybrown are never easily bate at any level.

Theyā€™re a gas crowd for abusing refs on the lineā€¦one of the worst for the roaring,shouting and plaguing.

Have to respect them thoughā€¦theyā€™ve a massive pick and their parish is huge.

Mungret bear claughan/nochristians by 2-16 to 0-10. They were poor.

1 Like