Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

I agree . The glory hunt v dubs last year was shocking. but hes a big deal and his place on 1st 15 is probably sound
@ChocolateMice english at 3 and hegerty? The sun clouding the brain bud?

Who else plays at 3?

Hegarty will be used as a battering ram to unsettle the Tipp full line, old school style ā€¦ Let Nash and Morriessy come deeper for ball and try and pull out their Half back lineā€¦ but what ever the fuck we do, we canā€™t pump ball in on top of their half-back lineā€¦

English is nailed on to start IMO. Sure heā€™s been a mainstay in every game of the league. Would be a bit weird for them to play him as much as anyone in the league, to impress on most occasions, only to be dropped for first round of championship. Iā€™d be surprised if Condon started. Itā€™ll be English and Seanie Oā€™Brien in the corners Iā€™d say. Iā€™d put English on that ape ā€œbubblesā€.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be condon and hickey

Why would you think that?

I certainly hope so. 2 mules.

Because the lad that normally tells me the team told me.

Is it too early to start picking next yearā€™s team?

Last point i agree bud. But play the sweeper that is exactly what will happen. Hegerty would be a statue mahers will lord it all day. English at 3 could get roasted by sc and it would do his confidence he is too young. Richie with quick coner backs and either a deep centre back that stays deep (not byrnes) if play a sweeper, at a min you need pace and good striking to bypass the tipp hb line and into the cornors or ff

1 Like

Never too early

Any sign of a limerick team for Sunday.

Youā€™d want to go back and talk to him again Bud.

1 Like

No, weā€™re still looking

7 Likes

[quote=ā€œfeck_it, post:7682, topic:20931, full:trueā€] English at 3 could get roasted by sc and it would do his confidence he is too young.
[/quote]

FFS sake. I suppose corner-back on Bubbles would be an easier ride for him. How long should we wait till we try him, 27, 30? What age was McInerney when he started playing FB for Clare?

What a night that was! Was up there with beating Waterford in 07. Just sheer elation!

That prick Anthony Masterson bitching about it on the radio for about a month after!

If you had stayed in goals vs Dublin in the Leinster final instead of thinking you were Manuel Neuer ye might actually have won it and not been forced into the qualifier!

3 Likes

Oh yes!

1 Like

@TreatyStones Any word on a team for Sunday yet??

No nothing yet. I assume itā€™ll be named tonight

Yes tonight, 930

Junior team was listed in the leader.