Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

It may have ended an inter-county career — If i’m reading this right.

Screwed, we are. Screwed, I’m telling ye!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo

The county board should immediately step down. Donal fitzgibbon appointed as an interim chairman and get the likes of ciaran, joe Quaid, Paul foley etc back and start over fresh again.

haha … i find it hilarious the optimism of limerick people. Relax lads, we’ll be grand. Plenty of good hurlers on that limerick team.

Limerick are shit.

Isn’t Paul Foley a current officer of the county board?

What optimism?

1 Like

They are doing everything to stop him from getting power. Foley cleaned up the mess Mann made in the well in just two seasons. Foley has a brain and the best interests off Limerick gaa which is a rare commodity in the county board at the moment.

There was no call for that’s

Wasn’t he run out of The Well as chairman a couple of years ago? I’ve nothing against the chap but you seem to have a strange version of recent history.

Then again pike rovers

No Mann was run out. Foley would be popular in the well.

Foley was challenged and beaten in a vote by Kieran Carroll 2 years ago.

From what I heard it was Mark Foley who deserved a lot of the credit for the Well’s improvement

That might be more accurate alright.

Foley for Limerick. Get him in. There will be no stopping us.

1 Like

No foley had decided to move on. He completely turned them around. I think they were 150k depth at the start of his reign. He’s a very good individual and has the interests of Limerick gaa at heart.

You’re wrong. He was beaten in a vote. He’s a sound chap certainly, but you need to check your facts, pal.

No. Martin kiely went into strange depth in the leader last year. Kieran would be very good friends with foley too.