Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

@croppy_boy This is the sort of gold you’re missing out on pal.

Yeah, he’d be a reliable source alright! :joy:

There hasn’t been a team named with Declan Hannon at centre-back for ages, this dreary shite won’t draw him in.

2 Likes

Where have you been? Cian Lynch is our new centre back.

2 Likes

It was more the stuff in the article seemed an odd place to write it. Possibly a dig at Oliver. I’d imagine with ciaran leaving things are messy in the well again.

Nicky quaid should be 6.

Can’t bate breeding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwCM3criVDU

1 Like

What a day that was.

Got the mother and father of all bollockings when a young @dodgy_keeper returned home scalded with the sunburn. Thankfully d_k senior defused the situation when he uttered the immortal line “shur he’ll be grand, they won anyway.”

4 Likes

They should scrap the qualifiers.

2 Likes

Any predictions for intermediate hurling matches tonight

Drom v glenroe should be interesting. Potentially the two best teams in the division.

Is there a match in Askeaton tonight?

Kildimo/Pallas v St. Kieran’s

1 Like

Nicky was really missed when he was out and a safe a keeper in ic under dropping ball hes excellent i wouldnt swap him with any keeper . 6 is a problem has been since 2007 which is shocking

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him fumble a dropping ball… Has steadily improved at the reflex-saves as well over the years. First name on the team-sheet in more ways than one.

1 Like

Quaid :smile:

1 Like

I think Nickie is the best keeper in the country quite comfortably at the moment, I was in Croke park the day of the lashing rain against Kilkenny in 14 and was seriously impressed with his handling in those conditions, super shot stopper as well.

2 Likes

Hickey was the best corner back in the country and Hannon was the best centre forward in the country that day too. Lets not lose the run of ourselves.

1 Like

Is there a better keeper in the country right now, it’s far from being a golden age for number 1s but if I was Limerick I wouldn’t swap yere fella for anyone.

3 Likes

As a defender and his calmness he is the best imo. His distribution not so much, which makes wanting him out the fiekd suspect