Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Is must be time for TJ to pay back his debtsā€¦

The vultures will be feeding on the carcas at about 5.30pm on June 19th.

When do MOTM odds go up? Callanan will score about 2-5 from play.

I will be vindicated. Dowling will be a sub and so will Ronan Lynch.

1 Like

I canā€™t decide if the paucity of news of any challenges or form is a good or bad thing, is it that everyone involved has given up the ghost or has TJ and the team been perfecting a new way of playing the game of hurling which will confound Tipp, Davy, Donal og and Cody all in oneā€¦

It is a shame that he has a calf injury

You and Teege agree so. The brains trust of limerick hurling.

Colin Ryan back hurling at club level too. Worth having on the panel too. Has all the hurling and a solid free taker.

In a couple of more months could sort out the ball winning ability in the half forward line and take the frees.

In a couple of months I mean in Croker in late August/early September well after we whip those tight Tipp whores

If heā€™s back to play wing back for the 21s thatā€™s enough for me

Provided he sticks only to hurling

1 Like

Morrissey could be become a Limerick James Barry at 3 and be surprisingly useful in the position but its very late in the day to chancing our arm at this with the whole league spent with McCarthy at fullback. If they are going down that road Iā€™d nearly prefer they chanced Wayne Mac instead. Of course the U21 HOTY has none of the attributes required for the position and shouldnā€™t be considered at all at all.

3 Likes

My word there is absolute war breaking out over the athlacca v drom result. This will get very interesting.

I agree and think in time Morrissey could be a fine fullbackā€¦ what an intro for the lad. He will be getting death threats by mid July.

Just back from sunny Croagh.

Premier intermediate hurling championship round four result - Croom 2-13 Feohanagh/Castlemahon 1-12.

Massive result for Croom which hauls them right back into contention in the battle to avoid the drop. Was only in for the second half by which time they led by ten points.

Standard of the premier intermediate is a lot poorer than in recent years. More teams focused on staying up rather than pushing for promotion.

Some classic examples of west Limerick roasterism on display for the fine night that was in it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s an interesting quandary. What do lads think of the issue?

Seamie callanan can rest easy knowing he wonā€™t face Richie mc in two weeks time :worried:

Spike looked to have picked up a lovely colour in the Thurles sunshine today.

Antrim away in the football qualifiers. Another road trip :+1:

3 Likes

Have they any chance do you reckon?