Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

The fucking cheek of lads on here suggesting we’ll be doing something other than just ‘whack it’ on Sunday FFS :rage: :rage:

Hurling needs less sweeping and more whacking.

1 Like

That’s it, I’ve decided we are going to beat the bastards.

Go home, you’re drunk.

But I’ve only just arrived?

Fine, stay there, but you’re still drunk.

Limerick never feared Tipp and we are not about to start now.

We are going to get a hiding Sunday. It will be the end of Ryan. If the likes of James Ryan can get a game ahead of Alan Dempsey or Darragh O’Donivan we deserve to be hockeyed. Paudie O’Brien, fook me, he is an unmitigated disaster. He is going to play Hegarty in the half forwards and it showed vs Waterford he does not have the hurling for it, I would say something if half back but the forwards.

Quaid
Alan Dempsey
English
Sean Finn
Byrnes
O’Connell
Hegarty/Colin Ryan
O’Donovan
Browne
Downes
Lynch
Morrissey
Hannon
Dowling
Casey

I would hope that is what we are looking at next year. You can write this year off already.

1 Like

You cant do that, 4 Na P players with none from Kilmallock wont be acceptable. Two lads in the backs coming off cruciate injuries. You missed Ronan Lynch and Barry Nash. Where will you play John Fitzgibbon? I dont know what class of a team you will have in mind for 2018.

Exactly. The 2016 county champions will surely have a few representatives.

That is a weak argument, based on precedent for the 2015 county champions representation

Hasn’t worked that way for the 2016 all Ireland champions.

It’s game over for Ryan already.

Quaid, hickey, English, casey, Byrnes, Gavin, Lynch, Browne, Dempsey, Hannon, Downes, Morrissey, Nash, Dowling, Lynch.

Congrats to Mick Casey on the u21 captaincy.

You are spot on. In my annoyance I forgot one of the best forwards we have, we need to get Ronan Lynch in there also. I would hope competition for places will be keen. David Dempsey is also an option. It is just so infuriating knowing we are fcuked this year without a ball being hit in the championship.

Bar the possibility of Gavin, who else from Kilmallock would you play. O’Mahony is hanging on just about. I hope the young lad O’Reilly comes through in the next few years.

no ye have a plan and i think ye will win

Tipp must be shite altogether if limerick can beat them with no plan

But ye do

Just after receiving a WhatsApp screen grab of the team named in the official match programme. So much for the secrecy being respected before the teams are officially named. :rollseyes:

Not putting it up here, plenty of Tipp cunts lurking but I hope Teege and the brains trust (I know, I know) are on one massive WUM.

Strong options off the bench but not worth much if the game is over by half time. I predict we will have one sub in the half forward line used by the 25th minute mark. If not earlier.

Is there any precedent for the all Ireland club champions having no representative on their county team for the first championship match the next year?

Teege will be shot when this goes wrong.