Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

PM there mate.

P.S. I hope ye cunts enjoyed stealing my junior b west league medal Saturday night :rage:

Spike will see us right

Young Reilly is a prospect. Maybe Robbie Hanley. Will see.

Anyone who wants to continue believing Limerick have a chance Sunday should not ask Dodgy for the team. Itā€™s like Schrodingerā€™s cat, once opened you know our chances are dead.
In fact I would encourage all supporters to ignore the team announcement and all media up until the match day if they want to enjoy the build up.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know. But we had no one on the team in 1974 when we were in the middle of the three in a row. There was war. We even challenged Limerick to a game to sort it out.

4 Likes

:grin:

Classic

2 Likes

Spike will be sure to take care of himself. The rest of us can fuck right off

I remember we fucked Rory Kiely out of it in 74 when we were getting the cup. A childhood memory.

3 Likes

:smile:

And the mad thing is that Iā€™ll wake up on Sunday morning still thinking weā€™ve a fighting chance!

Deluded, mentally ill, blind faith - take your pick.

Reasons to be hopefulā€¦

• weā€™ve not lost to Tipp in Thurles in years (2012)
  • it was close enough v Clare in Ennis until the sending off that killed us. Can you hear that straw clutchingā€¦?
  • I was at a family function a few weeks back and the priest presiding (top man, Galway GAA fan) said heā€™d keep limerick in his thoughts on the morning of the game.
  • we never feared Tipp
  • weā€™ve got a result or a performance in the first round of the championship every year since 2011.
  • I will prob back Tipp to beat the handicap so thatā€™s worth at least five points to Limerick of a head start.
2 Likes

Its all about the weather

1 Like

If only this game had taken place during that heat wave a few weeks backā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll even get that late rush of optimism.
I have an awful feeling itā€™s going to be worse than last year. Our only hope is that the players themselves whip themselves up into some sort of frenzy and fight to the death, but that kinda spark has been badly lacking the past few years.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why we are getting rid of the townies. The culchies wonā€™t be found lacking for fight.

Itā€™s no coincidence the counties fortunes have fallen as more townies got on the team.

6 Likes

pm ta fuck.

This team is going nowhere if itā€™s not backboned by the strongest hurling club in Ireland.

still waiting for that pm bud.

I wouldnā€™t do it to ya mouse

Heā€™d have a mental breakdown.

Our main man sent on that team a week agoā€¦ i cried initially, then i got angry, then disbeliefā€¦i now fully believe Limerick will win. Shame on you all for doubting us.

1 Like