Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

so no money on them

Good fuck, NO WAY

Only if you have a need to impoverish yourself

Ah that will never happen what odds are ye

According to paddy power ye are fucked:eek:

I think weā€™ll beat them, IF the Na P lads are pulling in the same direction as everyone else that is. There is one good game in them this year and I think theyā€™ll get it up for Tipp in the first round, unless things are at an even lower ebb than I fear. Least you would expect is the lads go down fighting. Thereā€™s a rumour the big ape (ā€œTeegeā€) has fallen out with all the Na P lads. Is it true then none of them are in line to start Sunday? None of the All-Ireland winning club side, from Limerick. You couldnā€™t make it up.

YOUR SPOOFING PLEASE SAY YOU ARE:pint:

1 Like

Hon teeje , take them townie cunts down a peg or two

Down a peg would be a Munster club championship. Two would be a county championship. Weā€™d take either Iā€™d say.

Very few nap lads would be in any right minded managers Limerick team. If i was in charge casey and Kevin downes who infairnous is fast running out of chances would be selected. Casey is tied up so really there isnā€™t any lads being harshly treated. David Dempsey will definetely be in the mix very soon and as I stated last year Ronan lynch should probably have been given this year off, will be a starter in the future.M Casey should continue improve too and will get there in a year or two.

Very few NaP should be in the limerick team says he and then he names 5 to start next year :grinning:

1 Like

Against tipp on Sunday you idiot.

You literally couldnā€™t make it up

1 Like

Why is Nickie posing in a graveyard on the leader

Because Tipp will bury us?

The nap lads will be absolutely seething if Limerick happen to win on Sunday. Iā€™ll be over the moon.

Pity Leo is in charge as they look to have a decent panel. Iā€™d have mark carmody right in the mix for the senior starting team. Had a great club campaign last year at half back.

No they wonā€™t you bitter little loser.

Yes they will you included. When they are not the main men they donā€™t want to know about it.

Youā€™re a bitter little cunt and youā€™re jealous of Na Piarsaigh. We get it. Four Na P players should start Sunday. They wonā€™t but Iā€™ll be cheering for limerick anyway and delighted if we win. I still think Tipp will win by 14.