Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

I got a text from someone involved today. It read “the tactics are a joke, no clue of tactics or game plan”. I did not travel today.

Harrowing but true. Besides not having any plan or nous, it was clear we weren’t a team and they did not have any faith in what we were supposed to be doing. It will be the same as last year with a tame exit

The rats are watsapping as they leave the ship.

Been like that for 76 years, bar capitalising on a Kilkenny injury crisis in 1973. Ye’re great all the same to keep it going and compete when Limerick is essentially a rugby city/county.

3 Likes

A bag of shite.

2 Likes

The lad that doesn’t go to matches and has never even picked up a hurl in his life! :smile:

3 Likes

Leave cluelessharry alone, he is a harmless little guy.

2 Likes

Vroom vroom vrooooooooooom

1 Like

Ouch. …

The boys are lashing out. Its gonna get nasty in here yet.

2 Likes

They mightn’t be any good at hurling, but they have no peers when it comes to lashing out and fighting amongst themselves.

And it’s gonna be all Tipperarys fault too.

1 Like

We have thrown away ais since 73. Clare for example got their 2 in the 90s we let two go we had a savage side then too. There’s a love of hurling but although soccer is the biggest game, we are not very good at it though. Rugby is really very niche and at the moment we aren’t very good at that either. I still believe we will win a hurling AI in the next 5 years, IF we get a management set up that can do their own thing and are professional as fuck, there are players there/coming But it’s a big IF

2 Likes

Wtf😫

The angry tip lad lashed out today and was shown the line.

Nasty nasty behaviour from that lad today.

Aye, Shane got a bad doing alright.

You mustn’t have seen the game.

It’s not like you to be commenting on something you know nothing about

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What happened Shane Dooley, it was awful. Thats the only incident I can recall happened today to get worked up about in the hurling.