Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Colin Ryan and o Donovan are what we need good hurlers, excellent athletes and have good heads. Lads will follow. Cian lynch is more of a free spirt type. Will obviously play a huge role too.

Byrnes looks a great hurler to my untutored eye.

He’s outstanding. A real bite to him too. Unsurprisingly didn’t come through the famed ard scoil ris hurling nursery.

What pub were you in?

Probably Molly’s in NYC.

The what??

On the ropes? in thurles? where we’ve lost to limerick once in the last forty something years? Well, on the other hand we havent bet ye in the gaelic grounds since…jayes was that only last year?
Limerick come every time full of piss & wind but by the time they hit the pitch only the windy bit is left

And dont be doing silly things like getting rid of hickey, man always does a great job…for us,anyway.

3 Likes

Enjoy your trimming in the Gaelic grounds by Waterford kid be nice now and spend over a fiver.

1 Like

:grin:

Reading this with fascination an refraining from comment as Cork are probably worse. But I have to ask. Who in God’s name is the Prince of Castle troy :joy:

1 Like

@anon32894817 has made a rather embarrassing mistake here. He’ll have to resign from the internet

1 Like

Why?

:joy:

There’s no one from Castletroy even on the team, or the panel from recollection.

1 Like

Evidently you haven’t heard the most recent rumours.

Ok so, go on?

4 Likes

There’ll be a pm on your way soon. I got myself in awful trouble with a comments I made a few months ago.

Heard two apes talking about the game this morning in the shop. “Everybody thinks it’s all Tom Ryan’s fault” :grin:

Pm.

1 Like

trimming in the Gaelic grounds?? that reminds me of something…what is it now…ah yes, Tipperary 4-23 Limerick 1-16. Was that really only last year?
We’ll likely get a trimming the sunday before in killarney but its good to be in both finals nonetheless.

1 Like