Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Would you have any idea what treaty stones and Julio would cost?

A trailer load of turf each. Besides that, they wouldn’t want anything. They’d been doing it out of pride in their county. And for free tracksuits and polo shirts

4 Likes

Their first order of business would be to drop hegarty and James Ryan for unknown reasons and nothing to do with their football ability.

Anyone see th intermediate game? Heard Mike casey Barry Lynch William o donoughe Colin Ryan ALTC pat Ryan were very good, pat Ryan and Colin Ryan WOD pick of the bunch, really can’t understand why these lads are not on senior panel.

2 Likes

Colin in fairness is only just back from injury, cannot understand why more use was made of Pat Ryan with the seniors, both serious prospects.

The likes of Cian lynch and Ronan lynch would be best off heading to America for a few weeks. Live a little, learn and mature and come back refreshed for their clubs.

That’s not going to happen over a few weeks, but you’re right. These young lads shouldn’t be hurling straight from U 14s all the way to senior panels. Need to fuck off from from it for a while.

1 Like

It might help. Galvin and tony Kelly done it over the past two years. Kk have a dog shit record in the 21 championship and I’ve heard a good few lads say a lot of fellas head over to America for a summer or two and then come back into the grind.

I actually almost hope Westmeath beat us. It would be a huge win for them and great for hurling. A win does nothing for us but drag things out another couple of weeks. The players would all be better served getting some time off and being back with their clubs. The sooner Teege and co are put out of their misery the better.

1 Like

Yes. Everyone, including Limerick, needs a West Meath win… The sooner we are put down the better.

1 Like

My biggest worry is we win and draw Wexford or offally.

1 Like

TJ reckons we are going to dust ourselves off and go again :joy:

If he hadn’t fallen out with the NaP lads we might have a few more options, but what we have can dust their bollox off all night, we are going no where.

2 Likes

Has that utter hapless cunt of a man Ryan had the temerity to resign yet? Anyone? Where is the letter of resignation.

A fool with a big ego putting himself first.

I hope ye reach the last 8 or 4 @ChocolateMice

When his employers Are happy with his performance why would he resign?

ye are

Lookit, why are ye getting so hot under thecollar about the championship? Teej said all along that his priority was the laygue.

there will be no new appointments in limerick until the backgammon money comes through

Amazing what a soft draw in the qualifiers throws up…

3 Likes