Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Manager should be Daly, but Iā€™m afraid he is corrupted by the money men already and would be my only source of concern. If he was to get to Croke Park with a Limerick team there is no doubt the sideline would be overcrowded with Liberty cunts at the insistence of the money men. He is a super motivator, a sound man in real life and he lives and breathes hurling. He is from Claire but I am prepared to ignore that little anomaly.

Chairman is another thing though. Whoever it is would have to be prepared to stand up to the failed salesman from Kilmallock and the bean counter from Ahane who are the most malign influence in Limerick GAA and are the cause of many of itā€™s problems. I always thought that Paul Foley from Patrickswell would have been a great chairman, the current one farmer Olly isnā€™t fit to lace Paulā€™s boots. But realistically I would have a chairman like Donal Fitzgibbon with a bit of added neck. Someone from outside the gene pool of club officialdom would be ideal. Is there anyone like that out there? Not too sure.

1 Like

Michael Oā€™Leary stock plummeted 168 million after Brexit. Iā€™m sure heā€™s looking for another gig to top it back up

Would you know some lads from.limerick who steward in thurles? They can sort you for out and back in. The vip gate at the back of new stand is particularly handy for that

1 Like

Look just head for the Indian across from Bowes ( all you can eat for a tenner) have a few in Bowes and youā€™ll be pis sing your way through the Cork, Wexford match. All empty for 7pm. Job done

The point mike is that some of us have a stake in the football game

1 Like

Casey and lynch in for the intermediates.

Exactly. Be in the Indian for half one. In Tom Semple field for 2.45. By the time the effects of the Indian and the few pints kick in, twill be 5pm. Effects back off by 6.30. Job done

1 Like

Intermediate team for Wed night

1. E. McNamara
  2. M. Casey
  3. B. Lynch
  4. S. Flanagan
  5. C. Ryan
  6. R. Lynch
  7. M. Carmody
  8. P. Ryan
  9. L. Lyons
  10. D. Dempsey
  11. W. Oā€™Donoghue
  12. ALTC
  13. A. Gillane
  14. K. Oā€™Brien
  15. P. Casey
2 Likes

Had not thought of that. Thereā€™s a lad from our club who usually acts as a steward in Thurles, he might be needed in HQ on Sunday for the Munster final though. Iā€™ll enquire.

Iā€™m in the Kinnane stand anyway with the season ticket.

The more I think about it thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be able to stick being in that ground from 2.50 to 8.30pm on Saturday. Iā€™ll have to get out for an hour or two whether by hook or by crook.

Dan Connolly from Kilmallock does it I think.

Surely youā€™ll be able to walk in and out?

1 Like

I donā€™t know how the Kinnane stand works, but as CCHA says, if you are in Ardan Oā€™Riain, just head for the VIP gate, ask the lad there to let you out and that youā€™ll be back in an hour and youā€™ll have no issues.

Theyā€™ll be scanning tickets surely so leaving for a couple of hours shouldnā€™t be an issue.

Whoā€™s calling to mine for a few blunts Saturday night?

1 Like

Your ā€œhouseā€ has wheels.

Andā€¦

Is @TreatyStones wetting the babies head on Saturday in the grey hound track?

Iā€™ll be on pal :thumbsup:

"I donā€™t have any time for this sports science stuff"senior inter Co hurling manager whoā€™s worse him or the board who gave him the job ?

A tweet from our former skills coach under John Allen, Donagh Oā€™Donnell.

Says it all about the current regime. I assume that is who he is referring to.

Huh? You have your mobile mate, bring a book as well or something. Whatā€™s the bother?

I hope yeah win we have our man lined up for the job