Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Dalys laughing either way

Daly is turning into the Jamie Redknapp of football management. The longer he stays out of the game, the better he becomes.

2 Likes

We have sheady

so we could have sheady and our U21 backroom team

All you need now is 15 hurlers

2 Likes

And that is out of the park

Limerick bring in U21 man-of-the-match as they make 3 changes for Munster final against Clare

Anyone going to this? @dodgy_keeper @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr @ciarancareyshurlingarmy. It’d be nearly more interesting than the senior match.

Presumably rules Lynch out for Saturday?

I was going to go in for a look but I’ve a match myself now.

Presumably so

The NaP lads don’t really want anything got to do with TJ.

If there is any truth to that then they’re only a shower of cunts.

Well, it’s more TJ not wanting anything got to do with them. They told management that training was not up to standard, which it’s not, and TJ dropped the lot of em and only picked Dowling against Tipp as Tom Morrissey had a slight injury… the NaP lads were only voicing what the rest of the panel felt but didnt have the balls to say.

The majority of people I have spoken to are not travelling due to management. I just want to say a big hearty congratulations to the imbeciles on the county board, yet again ye have made us a laughing stock. I am going to the intermediates, minor and u21 matches the next week or so, I will not travel to watch the senior team play.

1 Like

At this stage there’d be no hurling in limerick if it wasn’t for Na Piarsaigh.

@balbec. Don’t jump down the computer to hit him

4 Likes

Take no notice of that fucking fool.

You lads in Limerick crack me up.

2 Likes

Indeed, where would we get our promising but windy hurlers from if it wasn’t for Na Piarsigh?

This team needs more lads from the likes of Bruff, Bruee, Glenroe, Hospital, Knockaderry, Ballingarry, Tournafulla etc. proper culchie lads who play with real spirit. Mix them in with rough townies from Patrickswell, Ballybrown, Croom and the likes. The rise of the posh townies has directly coincided with the decline of Limericks physicality. Used to be you might beat us but you’d have earned it. Now you can just walk all over us. The likes of Mike Houlihan, Frankie Carroll, Ger Hegarty, Ciaran Carey, Steve McDonagh they’d cut a fella in half to get the ball. It’s the likes of them we need, we’ve plenty windy hurlers.

6 Likes

So riddle me this. If we win Saturday night will you travel on the 24th?

are ye worth odds of 2/1