Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Delicate gowls complaining. Wouldn’t you think they’d just get on with it. Let them train on their own if that’s the case. Pussy boy cunts complaining and destabiliseing the whole camp. It seems that they don’t take any pride in the jersey.

If we were 20/1 maybe.

They’ve upset the camp and should have put their heads down rather than this complaining bs.

not even 10 euro

Drop it in to St Anthony if you have it to spare

Me hole

What about your hole? What I said is right and you know it.

The intermediate game should be interesting; pretty much another runout for the 21s minus the top players- English, Lynch, O’Donovan, Morrissey, Nash.

Only 4 players over the age too- Barry Lynch is someone I rate quite highly, see how he goes.

We are going to get a trimming, I am not travelling as long as Ryan, Clarke and Cahill are involved.

Way more pressure on Davy and Co than on Ryan.Don’t be surprised if we come out of this on top

True. At the end of the day it’s only Clare.

3 Likes

Media, all hyping them up to fuck. At the end of the day, their championship record since 2013 is actually worse than ours. I’m sure TJ knows he’s fucked at this stage and do die or bust he’ll want this one more than any other.
Clare are no great shakes. But defeat for them on Saturday is a lot more damaging for them. Don’t think they’ll handle the pressure tbh.

1 Like

2/1 is a fair enough price to be honest, it might even tempt me, 1/2 is a terrible bet on Clare. Clare -3 at 11/10 is a decent bet though.

I’m not saying they will or won’t Joe. All I’m saying is that the pressure on them is pretty heavy from within and no better man than Davy to heap pressure on himself. Clare supporters expect. Limerick don’t. Even those of us travelling don’t expect anything. Plus at the end of the day Clare hype is all built on 2013 which is three years ago

I am and and always will fear a Limerick team, i do not buy this doom and gloom.

It’s a no lose match for you Joe really. I’d love to see you miked up for it.

I would say if Clare are going to win it will be fairly handy while if it’s close Limerick will win so would be betting on the handicap if you think Clare will win

2 Likes

Clare will win this by 10+ points.

1 Like

Agreed they have only beaten Offaly and Laois in the championship since 2013 and haven’t won a match in Munster since 2008.