Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

He be mad to go to ye anyone would

Minor final highlights on TG4 now, chaps.

COOL have in on for fun

Holy fuck tipp killed limerick is that TJS FAULT

Fixed

How???

TJ is officially gone.

http://limerickgaa.ie/press-release-on-senior-hurling-management/

Feel a bit sorry for him. He was never the right choice but I do believe him when he said he gave it everything. His downfall was at the end of 2015 when he didn’t have the ball, so to stand up for himself

2 Likes

I do as well, his heart is in the right place and he is supposed to be a sound fella, but he was never the right man for the job.

The County Board have an awful lot to answer for, in fairness to him he stood with the panel in 2014 when Donal O’Grady walked away who I’ve no time for now. My biggest criticism of TJ would be that he didn’t get in a top coach and he should have went last year really when we were beaten by Dublin.

Best of luck to him though. He’s one of our own and he wore the shirt with pride during his own playing career.

7 Likes

I think poor TJ was too loyal to the likes of Clarke and needed to surround him self with more astute men on the sideline. We wish him well.

1 Like

Thank fuck for that.

Reading group between the lines I’d day DOG was a real leader with that team and his retirement didn’t help things

Good luck to him.

He was out of his depth and should never have got the job but it’s not his fault he was offered it. It’s hard to be positive about his reign as the last two years were so horrific and ultimately a complete waste.

In saying that beating Tipp in Mordor in 2014 was one of the greatest days out I’ve ever had following us and I’ll always be grateful for that.

I’ve little confidence they’ll make a shrewd or right appointment now to be honest. If we were a business we’d have been shut down years ago.

4 Likes

Is there anyway John Allen could be coaxed back?

That day in 2014 was only surpassed by beating the blaas in 07. Jesus when Hickey got that last point it was pure heaven. I came back to Ballyragget that night with 50 yoyos in my pocket and somehow got home passed as a fart with 45 yoyos

1 Like

Heard Daly is heading back to the dubs, kiely looks to have no interest. The only outside managers left are sheedy or Cunningham.

The way things are going it’ll be Cregan and Tom Ryan

2 Likes

I’ll cry with tears of joy if it’s ciaran.

2 Likes

It’ll be October chief at the earliest. Heard JP met with Roy Keane this morning

1 Like

Like all things in life pal you should never go back

John Allen will always be fondly remembered but it’s onwards and upwards now.

Kiely should stay with the 21’s until the end of 2017 at least let him and Corbett continue the great work they’re doing. Sheedy is the best candidate available with proven winning AI experience.

Sheedy along with Carey and Foley would be my preferred option. Jerry Wallace needs to be brought back into the underage setups again as well. Have huge time for that man.