Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

John is a very sound man, great attitude and a true leader. The question is when is the right time for him to take on the job

1 Like

The county board had the temerity to ask him why we didnā€™t get out of 1b

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports/GAA-Sports-Specials/next-limerick-manager?ev_oc_grp_ids=1308174 Sheedy is 14/1ā€¦

I wonder what Paddy Power know that @carryharry doesnā€™t?

Has @balbec confirmed my story yet?

should we chaaaaaaaaaaarge in?

You said there is no story to confirm other that Sheedy has it if he wants itā€¦ If you know this, then surely the bookies know this and heā€™s be tighter than 14/1

unless harry is liam sheedy

:scream:

Of course itā€™s his if he wants it. It was his if he wanted it last time too. He didnā€™t want it then and thereā€™s no new information to say that he wants it now.

Iā€™ll try it

Iā€™ll have ye walking upright in a couple of years

1 Like

Would you calm downā€¦If it was a reliable poster I wouldnā€™t be questioning anything but itā€™s Harry talking out the side of his mouth here, the cunt bag.

1 Like

I am flying in tonight and being chauffered over to the big house in Martinstown. Bear with me.

1 Like

If I was Richie Iā€™d be fair pissed to see Leo at shorter odds

Ger Loughnane is the same price as Willie Oā€™Dea and Jerome Oā€™Connell

Ger would not touch ye

I wouldnā€™t let Ger touch us. Iā€™d let Justin McCarthy back in quicker with Pat Joe Whelehan as head coach

Ger would be good but ye not for ye. No mess ye need a limerick man

Peter Finn @12/1ā€¦ thatā€™s a bit odd?

Only a handful of those are realistic candidates, but no odds listed for people who have often been touted in the past, no matter how fanciful- Joe Quaid, Ger Cunningham (Knockainey), Stephen McDonagh, Sean Stack usually gets mentioned in these things. No odds for Donal Moloney either, although the county board probably havenā€™t even heard of him. No John Allen listed, but Donal Oā€™Grady & Justin are.