Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Especially when loads of cash is fucked at him.

9 Likes

Poor old Anthony Cunningham …

Its a culture thing though.

Lads in KK have notions of winning few AIs and will slot in a very successful culture. Nobody in KK would back a lad going against the winning system.

This U21 team is the best 21 team ever

Will you go way out of that player you rogue, sure it’s not even the best Limerick 21’s team ever

Ahh now all the talent is there

The best thing that could happen Limerick GAA is a loss tonight and a lot of soaring egos being brought back down to earth… Specifically those in powerful positions. Cunts. Lifting the Treaty my hole.

Losing never brought egos down to earth in Limerick ffs. We’ve lost an awful lot more than we’ve won.

21s is a pox. A false dawn. A competition for the also rans. Cody knows.

2 Likes

We needed to lose to west Meath that would have got the ball rolling. Of course all the nap/ard scoil cunts showed up above in Mullingar and we won.

2 Likes

I do not know who will win but over rated players stand up tonight have ye any balls

All talk about losing tonight being good for Limerick hurling is bullshit. If there was ever a shot in the arm needed it is tonight. We have qualified for two Munster finals this year and have been soundly beaten in both. It has been the worst 7 days in a long time for us.
A loss tonight could see potential good young hurlers fuck there hats at it. We all agree that Kiely, as a manager has potential. His role as selector and our subsequent Munster win with seniors tells me that he his probably the only one involved in hurling in Limerick who has actually earned whatever soup he gets.
Back em tonight for fuck sake. They’re worth our support.
I’ll talk to ye when I get back from Thurles.

4 Likes

Good Limerick crowd here. Fuck we will never learn. Eternal optimist s

Hopefully the two Ronans go up against each other tonight.

Come on lads do the business this evening.

Win one u21 AI and they think they are stars. The work rate was atrocious tonight. That will learn em good and proper… I could see it coming a mile off from the Cork game…

1 Like

Disappointing but probably no harm in another way. Same thing happened in 2012 and at least we had a decent year in 13. Albeit with good management

Wides.

Mentally weak shooters?

Richie Bennis knows