Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He signed a 2 year contract extension for Leeds this morning!

5 Likes

Good man Paudie. Great to see a local lad doing well.

That’ll be at least two Limerick lads playing in the Sky Bet Championship in 2018/19 now… :+1:

And our 'Arry topping the scoring charts :clap: Sporting Limerick

The reports say he will be sent on loan to a lower division.

Hope it goes well for him. We are close to his family and he is a very good lad

2 Likes

That’s great experience for him, he should get to work under 7 or 8 different managerial styles before that’s up.

1 Like

Is there a younger brother who is meant to be a fine player too? Open to correction but I think there is.

Fair play to Paudie. Seems a level headed chap. Hope it all goes well for him. So tough to forge a career over there.

1 Like

Hopefully Mr Biesla likes him . I think Leeds have a bit of money this year and Biesla might be able to attract better players than others at this level .

To be honest for a young player like Paudie hoping to breakthrough that would actually be a bad thing if they’ve a few quid to spend. Less chance of getting a run in the first team as they plump for the experienced pro.

If he goes on loan hopefully he’ll get a good run of games somewhere and kick on.

Thanks for the info.

Any time.

1 Like

Has a younger brother, Tomás. With the U-19s at the moment, plays centre-back too.

Good player alright; don’t know if he’s as good as Paudie but really with defensive positions, it can really be about getting exposure to gametime at higher levels.

1 Like

Askeaton lead 1-10 to 0-10, 40 gone :astonished:

Make that 2-10 to 0-10

2-13 to 0-14, 10 left

That’ll be some shock

2-15 to 1-14, 5 left

I never thought I would ve refreshing the page in anticipation of a West junior hurling match

1 Like

Box fucking office !!!

West Junior Hurling is fucking box office. Monagea about to all but crash out of the championship at the hands of Croagh, which I once again predicted last Sunday night

1 Like

Is this senior