Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

3 Likes

/original/3X/6/5/659a503aa9b13f9260063053380dee2d1c64a20e.MP4

3 Likes

We’re all wrong…not going to Barbados at all. Miami I think!

1 Like

A number of the board gone to New York today to push a fundraising event while they’re there in November

they’re

Very tempted to do the Boston trip in November.

Return flights going for €320 at the moment.

3 Likes

Funny man mike!!

Just getting in there before , well you know.

2 Likes

What dates are that trip?

Lads Flanagan was motm. Hopefully mul gets poty

I thought at half time we were in a bad position as we’d totally outhurled Galway but that wasn’t reflected on the score board. I felt Kyle took over the game for that 15 minutes after halftime when we put the game out of Galway’s reach. His work rate and the setting up the opening goal was unreal too. The amount of ex players waxing lyrical about the him reflects the respect he already has within the game. I think he deserved it although Casey, hannon, Seamus and Graeme were brilliant too. I hope seamus gets his all star.

1 Like

Think the “match” if you can call it that is in Boston on Sunday, November 18th.

1 Like

I’m watching it back again here his movement & physicality was unreal. Dod had some game too til he went off. Mul for poty or its a sham

Mannion will get unfortunately it’s like it’s preordained like for Andy Moran last year.

1 Like

Probably man. Mul has been unreal, always had it

If there was any justice he would be a shoe in

1 Like

Flanagan is simply sensational. He’s still very raw he needs to learn to have a small bit more composure. He should have tucked his goal chance away. The Dow wouldn’t miss those. He offers so much though.

The Dow would have gobbled that up

1 Like

He’ll still be the Dow up to May at least😉

1 Like

He’ll be Dowling for the next six weeks.