Limerick GAA - We get knocked down 🐐

The county board need to be replaced.

It is not clear what the county boards purpose is, or what their plan is, but they certainly are not doing a good job based on the results.

This Oliver Mann chap needs to be held accountable. If hurling is a results driven business, which it should be, then this individual Mann needs to be replaced.

On the senior team, TJ is not the best person to manage the team.

The required change must happen soon, otherwise another generation of promising young player will be lost.

Most of the county board are glorified debt collectors with egos to boot.

There is way too many of the fuckers as well, a cull is required.

Limrik hurlin me asshole

1 Like

I predict yell get yere asshole s handed to ye in ennis

Fuck off back to your hen and stag parties

Up Magaluf

That is a new low for journalism surely ffs.

You’d know fuck all is happening in the country during the traditional builders holidays when they are trying to create a strory out of that fucking muck.

Another 50k of McManus money fucked away.

Daly clearly hurting by the minors exit from the championship today.

Providing co commentary on RTE Radio One for Galway v Cork now.

Ffs.

Complete mercenary, the quicker himself and his alright sort bullshit is horsed out passed Coonagh the better.

That is disgraceful. Hours after getting dumped out of the championship. He was on Matt Cooper on Friday evening too - BEFORE taking their training session.

He could at least pretend he cares. Before getting the gig the board should have insisted on a media work ban stipulation.

1 Like

It depresses me even contemplating the cunt taking the reigns over the senior panel.

Hopefully it will never happen, as it is the game is under savage pressure from other interests across the city and county.

You are very innocent. Being on the county board is all about power. For those that could not get it anywhere else.

He has to make a living, Dodgy.

2 Likes

Of course it is all about power, and maintaining their positions.

One might think that maintaining their positions is a higher priority for them than Limerick hurling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Spot on, pal. So concise & to the point. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

He is an employee who will fuck off as soon as the first credible position comes available of course he wouldn’t be hurting, I’d say he is laughing all the way to the fucking bank.

Go way for fucksake, they give him 50, he probably makes another 50 on the circuit. You are in dreamland if you think 50k gives you exclusivity. We are not dealing with binmen or hod carriers

Daly has the head of a hod carrier in fairness HBV, I’d say he’d be very good at it too.

Lads, Daly will still be paid for today and not alone that he will be paid for tomorrow too

I have no problem with Daly doing media work while doing the coaching job with limerick. I think he’s a great guy and probably a good manager. I don’t see anything to suggest he should be the head of underage coaching or of an academy system. I also don’t think he’d be a good fit for limerick manager. Completely up and down with Dublin, zero consistency. Obsession with a sweeper too and not always working out very effectively. I imagine he’d just slap a sweeper in with limerick and dick around with that for a few seasons where we’d be about as effective as Dublin have been and everyone would say ah sure he did as well as he could with that bunch. Hopefully the lack of success with the minors will write him off for the limerick post.