Limerick GAA - We get knocked down 🐐

He wasn’t.

He didn’t say it. He said he had heard it. Big difference.

wrong photo?
the photo wasnt wrong you simpleton. the photo is accurate in its depiction of limerick in possession of the munster under 21 cup in ennis on the night it was won.

1 Like

True. I went to the game last week as a result of the conversation and although they were poor they still threw up a few great scores. It has the makings of a great game with Kilmallock but if I was a betting man I would have to make Kilmallock slight favourites.

Nonsense Fagan. Because McManus has bought off the entire County Board shouldn’t mean that he can do as he wishes. In any case, it’s not about the horsey set, it’s about how someone who has a spare few quid can dictate to everyone else and create a cult around their generous spirit. Cunt should have been told where to go by the club because the CB will never do anything like that.

Indeed, fuck you Glas you knob. :hibiscus:

If I’m not mistaken that is the library in the square at Ballingarry and the lads are on the way down from Dodges emporium to many of the fine hostelries in the village. Alcohol in the presence of the cup? To paraphrase a fine footballer ‘‘What do you think about that Ambrose McNulty!!?!?!?!?!?’’

I couldn’t give a fuck, Bart.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Limerick GAA - Still getting knocked down

Topic is too long and causing some performance issues.