Limerick GAA - We get knocked down 🐐

Stop telling lies on the Internet.

You stop posting on the limerick forum your from newport.

You’re *

AP’s party is on Saturday night this week Rambler! You’re all over the place.

1 Like

why are you trying to cover up for the fact that mcmanus looks on this cup as simply something else that he has bought and is entitled to do as he wishes with?

2 Likes

Rambler is in shit here.

1 Like

Who honestly cares if the cup was paraded around or not.

They won it on the field of play and little else matters.

2 Likes

What??? Someone here is telling lies on the internet. That’s as serious as it comes.

2 Likes

Get off the internet Rimmer those oil filters won’t change themselves.

if I propose a 1 month Ban, will you second it? This is as serious an issue as has arisen on TFK in a long time. Lying on the Internet is cuntish.

Start up a thread there, pal… Did Byrnes have the cup? I fear we will never know the truth tho.

Does it matter, this Rambling Idiot has made false inaccurate claims. He should be banned. @Flano wouldn’t put up with this shit.

Off *

???

Editing posts now. FFS take a break away from the keyboard for a while buddy.
Come back fresh and strong.

Think carefully about this one Har. This is a great opportunity to bully Rambler for no good reason, but by doing so you are backing up Patt My Ladd -and I don’t think you want that on your internet record.

Fuck you Glasagusban.

1 Like

Don’t listen to any of them, pal. Especially that weasel Glas… We know what went down and that’s all that counts.

2 Likes

Not sure what the big deal is either way? We’ve been celebrating without trophies for years.

9 Likes

I was on your side you traitorous prick!