Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Sure he was gettings dogs abuse on here after the Clare game. Not up to the job they said. Fellas were following him around the city last year off here and giving out that he was a bit tipsy.

2 Likes

Is this Kiely lad setting himself up for a media career. Heā€™s never off the airwaves.

Politics Iā€™m led to believe. A soldier of destiny. A win on Sunday week would guarantee a seat for decades.

Is he another teacher?

Taking the media attention away from the players, very astute management.

Heā€™s a teacher in CBS Tipp town.

very impressive hype management going on in Limerick, Liam Ahearne is doing a serious serious job of work here
joe mckenna is refusing to put any limerick flags on his hardware shop, serious commitment and self restraint and this is replicated everywhere around the city.
there is a knacker selling flags and headbands across from the old lunatic asylum on the ballysimon road and the little cunt hasnt got a bite all week.
limerick is in lockdown.

Well done Liam Ahearne.

4 Likes

Principal there.

JP pulling strings again.

Dealing with Tipp scrotes and being manager of Limerick hurlers? A cocktail of certain doom.

3 Likes

The lads here will break eventually. Itā€™ll be a tsunami of biblical proportions when they let the guard down.
This silence from a handful of lads that can put 10,000 posts together mid way through the league, itā€™s not gonna last.

Liam is an unelected patsy who, when on Thugby FM, never said a word to negatively describe anything. Hugh was elected to the job, let him do it. IT Officer my hole.

:grinning:

Heā€™s no Sandra Marsh anyways.

Ha. The other fella might be a lot closer to Marsh.

I tried making a bit of small talk with a HR rep in our Limerick office today, stone wall silence and huge awkwardnessā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen anything like it.

3 Likes

its a serious operation. liam ahearne has done a serious serious job here, he has silenced a whole county, he has them afraid of their shit.

1 Like

My first game since 2015. A very emotional day.

Things areā€¦some things are really really good. Others so awful you have to just keep going. Which is what I will always do.

@artfoley, @TreatyStones, Limerick, and the World Cup. Any man with those four things at various points of his life in the last year is always going to survive, in fairness. Hope youā€™re all well here!

Limerick in the final, still hasnā€™t sank in yet.

3 Likes

@TreatyStones check your emails pal.

Will do :+1:

Looks real.

I think itā€™s from a range of books where they just change the cover for any team doing well. Soccer, rugby, football, whoever.