Limerick People you despise

[quote=“ProjectX, post: 809486, member: 1742”]You seem a bit obsessed. Probably logging off and taking a stroll would do you the world of good.
:)[/quote]

The cheaply-bought bogmen are ever so original in their replies.

I’m American Irish, bro. I’ve never even heard of this dude you’re jawjacking about.

That might explain why you were talking through your pooper about Irish libel laws then, yank.

Michael O’Leary? Michael O fucking Leary? You haven’t a notion what you’re on about boss.

Does The Savage Eye despise JP McManus?

Was just about to address that post Mac, didn’t know he was from Limerick.

Is JP breaking the law or something? If he isn’t then why’s this lad shitting his nappy with rage?

I’m sure he has a top class chartered tax advisor advising him and they’re managing his affairs in a tax efficient manner.

He has a couple of hundred horses in training in Ireland. Many of the trainers wouldn’t be in business only for him. The staff they employ, the equipment they run, the feed they buy and all of the associated stable spend accounts for a massive amount of money. He has effectively funded the industry here for the last 20 years or more. croppy_boy is the expert on this and would have a better grasp of the figures.

Could you expand, ‘boss’, or would it be beyond you? And there are other wealthy people who still live in this country and pay their tax to this country , “Michael O fucking Leary” is just an example.

Ok thanks -[quote=“Mac, post: 809514, member: 109”]He has a couple of hundred horses in training in Ireland. Many of the trainers wouldn’t be in business only for him. The staff they employ, the equipment they run, the feed they buy and all of the associated stable spend accounts for a massive amount of money. He has effectively funded the industry here for the last 20 years or more. croppy_boy is the expert on this and would have a better grasp of the figures.[/quote]

Ok thanks I guess he could pull it all to Southern Hemisphere if he wished

You holding up Michael O’Leary as a pillar of society when it comes to tax affairs is one of the most laughable things I’ve ever heard of.

He lives in a big house, he must be a cunt

It doesn’t really matter if JP has no horses in training. He isn’t obliged to any tax here so why should he? He’s wealthy enough to fuck off somewhere else so fair play him.

This newbie tard is a bit like Gman 's attempt to rationalise the sending off on Sunday. Ok so Henry committed 2 yellow card offences but they were only little ones like.

We change the rules and make JP pay tax or we don’t and we shut the fuck up and stop wasting precious cyber space. Either way I don’t think I give a fuck now that I’ve written those few lines.

I asked you to expand, not just give more meaningless gibberish . And even “Michael O fucking Leary”( who , as I said, is just one example, I could have used any wealthy Irish tax-paying resident as an example) IS indeed a pillar of society compared to traitor cunt McManus.

A Savage Eye but a simple mind.

The Savage Eye - you could have used me as an example, you douche.

Name away there so

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/oleary-ill-quit-ireland-if-they-raise-income-tax-26763476.html

JP is a regular poster here and partly funds the running of this forum so have some respect please, mate.

The Savage Eye reminds me of one of those speakers you’d hear at an anti-property tax rally in Carrick-on-Suir or somewhere. A know it all bitter cunt who’s lost his dead end job in the meat packing plant and is more interested in taking pot shots at wealthy, successful people instead of going out and trying to find a job for himself.