Limerick v Clare MSHC Quarter Final 2015

yawn

We’ll win notin till we change the way we hurl upps

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. you limerick plank

Alimerick supporter

What’s that Bean, sorry I mean upletrim

Your multiple personalities is sign of a dangerous disorder. You need help little fellow.

The Clare lads don’t even want anything to do with you!

:popcorn:

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1125524, member: 1742”]What’s that Bean, sorry I mean upletrim

Your multiple personalities is sign of a dangerous disorder. You need help little fellow.

:popcorn:[/QUOTE]
Yerra yerra

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1125524, member: 1742”]What’s that Bean, sorry I mean upletrim

I am @Joe Player a clare man that is it. sad mother fucks here with multiple user names

Your multiple personalities is sign of a dangerous disorder. You need help little fellow.l

ok @Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen

you dumb

He is a nice man i hear, iam only joking. he was a great hurler

And so is Davey a sound skin

And a great manager

Will someone dungeon this cunting fuck of a fucking cunt of at thread.

Fuck sake.

Using various usernames on here you are single handed ruining threads with continuous stupid and dull comments while trying to be funny. Once or twice and it would
be somewhat acceptable but it’s literally dozens of rubbish posts per day.

The mods need to sort this out. If not their going to lose some of the regular posters that come on here for a bit of intelligent banter and discussion.

[QUOTE=“ThunderPuss, post: 1125581, member: 1593”]Using various usernames on here you are single handed ruining threads with continuous stupid and dull comments while trying to be funny. Once or twice and it would

The mods need to sort this out. If not their going to lose some of the regular posters that come on here for a bit of intelligent banter and discussion.[/QUOTE]

Apologies

[QUOTE=“ThunderPuss, post: 1125581, member: 1593”]Using various usernames on here you are single handed ruining threads with continuous stupid and dull comments while trying to be funny. Once or twice and it would

The mods need to sort this out. If not their going to lose some of the regular posters that come on here for a bit of intelligent banter and discussion.[/QUOTE]
fuck you prick :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure

mods, please rename this thread @Mark Renton talks to himself

Come on the banners

I have no time for shit