Limerick v Clare MSHC Quarter Final 2015

You’re cool joe

You’re a right stupid fucking cunt if that’s the conclusion you’ve come to. Christ above.

@Joe Player[/USER] and [USER=2822]@upleitrim you’ve destroyed the thread with your gibberish, can ye not fuck off out and play with the traffic?

Sorry Joe

You need to stop blaming other people for your denials

Surely the mods can see where this utter fucktard upleitrim is posting from and if it is a multiple account can they please fuck it off… i’ll sort that little prick Joe out… @corner back - I was playing a match from 6.30 to 8.10pm this evening out in Mungret - fixtures here - we drew 1-1.
http://www.limerickjuniorsoccer.com/fixtures-2
Division 4 League; Summerville v Moyross, 6.30, J Curran, St Pats v Holycross, 6.30, B Curtin, Hospital v Hyde Rangers, 6.30, E Kenny, Mungret Reg v Shelbourne, 6.30, K O’Driscoll

What’s the protocol at these TFK jamborees? Is there some form of signal, hat tip etc?

What jamboree, pal? Are you tipping along to this?

Delete your post’s now

We shoulder the fuck out of each other until only 1 man is left standing. He then gets to choose which thread can be deleted.

Might, Spending that weekend in Limerick so only a handy jaunt into thurles.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1125612, member: 168”]Surely the mods can see where this utter fucktard upleitrim is posting from and if it is a multiple account can they please fuck it off… i’ll sort that little prick Joe out… @corner back - I was playing a match from 6.30 to 8.10pm this evening out in Mungret - fixtures here - we drew 1-1.
http://www.limerickjuniorsoccer.com/fixtures-2
Division 4 League; Summerville v Moyross, 6.30, J Curran, St Pats v Holycross, 6.30, B Curtin, Hospital v Hyde Rangers, 6.30, E Kenny, Mungret Reg v Shelbourne, 6.30, K O’Driscoll[/QUOTE]

Talk to joe

The villagers that sunday night in the big top then…

Nipple tweaking, I’ve heard.

Is that why you signed up?

Only when they protrude through jumpers

No mate, I don’t go to these things

I am sorry @glasagusban[/USER] too excited. I am joe and only joe. [USER=9]@Bandage[/USER] has to take action about [USER=2822]@upleitrim now

:clap:

Well done, pal. Takes the bigger man to admit he was in the wrong. Calm yourself now over the next few weeks, you are peaking way too early. I agree tho that this leitrim shit needs to go away and rethink what his brand stands for… Hope you’re set for your big meeting tomorrow!!!

I want the Laytrim fella to stay. Fuck it, he makes me look good.