Limerick v Clare MSHC Quarter Final 2015

HE HAS TO GO WHERE IS @Bandage

97 posts and not one hurling related

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRqomfWRgIqlkrkd41vpb5fcXoe8llih2PE3oRzhX6SeBPoWEas

Have Clare sorted their mid-field out? who is most likely to line out in the middle?

It’s you that also has to go you fucking simpleton. Despite trying to be funny your serious lack of wit drags down the credibility of
the better piss takers on here.

Desperate shit. It stopped being funny nine months ago.

Shocking poor moderation.

Liam Cahill wouldn’t stand for this shit

Checked to here

go back under your rock

good hurling today

What would you know about hurling Bean / Upletrim?

Tipp are very beatable. win in may and who knows

i mesaged our friend who is going on hols he got back to me

Just mentioned this on the Wexford GAA thread:

Wexford played Clare in a senior hurling challenge in Tagoat (St Mary’s Rosslare’s ground) at 11am this morning.

On Davy Fitzgerald’s orders, the gate at the top of the long laneway to the ground was shut at 10.15am and manned by two Gardai.

Nobody was let in and Clare hurled the shit out of us.

Clare 5-20 Wexford 1-20.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1128985, member: 9”]Just mentioned this on the Wexford GAA thread:

Wexford played Clare in a senior hurling challenge in Tagoat (St Mary’s Rosslare’s ground) at 11am this morning.

On Davy Fitzgerald’s orders, the gate at the top of the long laneway to the ground was shut at 10.15am and manned by two Gardai.

Clare 5-20 Wexford 1-20.[/QUOTE]

Any evidence the clare lads are back on the drugs, which Davy referred to last year?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1128985, member: 9”]Just mentioned this on the Wexford GAA thread:

How did you find out we hurled the shit out of ye @Bandage? There were guards there like?

I need to protect my sources, pal.

You forget that Bandage senior was real police.

You’re only trying to intimidate us