Limerick v Clare 2022 Munster final

FfS the kid was a minor last year but injured for most of it. One of these kids that we are great at hyping up. He will be on the short list for YHOTY by post 2500 without hitting a ball.

@raylan doing a superb job of winding up the boys here. :clap:

Tis easy to rise Limerick folk on this site .

Like who?

Me and you for openers .

1 Like

Cork are a good bit above Limerick’s level. Wexford probably are as well.

Ah in fairness every single Limerick poster on here said Clare would win on Sunday. I correctly predicted a 4 or 5 point win for ye. The faux confidence surge in the week leading up to the game is clearly a little TFK tradition of ours. The game went as most keen observers expected.

However, I would say that Clare were not as impressive as I expected, and Kelly’s total anonymity is a real worry for ye

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Why are Cork a good bit above Limerick’s level?

Pretty clear a lot of people are heavily over-rating Cork’s ability.

I would disagree with that completely. Wexford have beaten Limerick once in the last 8 or so meetings, that was by two points in Wexford Park where Limerick may have gotten a slight raw deal. A lot of the younger players played against each other at u21 where Limerick gave them a canning. We played them in the league 2 years ago, another hammering, we played them in the championship 3 years ago, another hammering. I would back Limerick against Wexford or Cork.

Your a brave man after the scutter they threw up on Sunday

I am fairly sure you will see loads more scuttle this year from teams.

Sunday was a thing of pure beauty - Machiavellian theatre at its finest… Kiely has quashed the politics and loyalty to established players - this is a huge barrier that all mangers have to over come - He has wiped the slate clean. We will be unstoppable from here on.

1 Like

Agree but we were not playing a good team

Has he?

It will be the greatest moment in modern sporting history

You must be on the phone to deluded people dreamers

As I said kiely is the wrong man in charge

Is Willie O’Meara a natural full-back? Richie English is, he’s young, talented, nicely cynical, he looks like an obvious long-term solution.

I’m a huge fan of O’Meara, and he may fill in in at full-back for the 21s if there’s no one else but I would have said wing-forward would be his long-term position.

But he’s another year or two from playing senior anyway.

I’m disappointed in Richie Mac, whatever about not having the pace or falling over or whatever, there’s no excuse for just booming every ball you get miles into the sky when you’ve got two tiny corner forwards waiting for it inside. He’s well capable of playing a good ball in if he wanted to, so there’s no excuse.

1 Like

His biggest issue on Sunday was he didn’t boom enough of them when he should have done.