All Ireland Hurling Championship 2017

The full game is on YouTube. Doubt they are on yt on their own

Limerick have easily been the worst of the televised teams​ so far…Worse than Dublin even. It’s depressing…

The Finnerty slap on Leahy is late in the first half. Leahy had a hold of Finnerty’s hurl, and in pulling it free, Finnerty hit Leahy an accidental slap in the head. The McGrath “challenge” was madness alright, and probably deserved a red, but no more so than the earlier Leahy pull. The Sylvie sending off was a disgrace, playacting from English.

Kilkenny gave them a good run for their money tonight

The back door in hurling is box office .

Are you still disagreeing with me? Cork have beaten the All Ireland Champions, Tipperary and Wexford have beaten Kilkenny. Limerick are miles off that level.

2 Likes

First time since 1949 that the previous year’s All Ireland finalists both lost their first game of the championship.

4 Likes

This is a completely different Wexford set up. Similar personal but a different set up. We’ll drilled, fit, each man knows his roll. They didn’t panick when Kilkenny got the two quick goals yesterday.
Plus it wasn’t a question of underestimating thames last night. Kilkenny had plenty of warning.
Plus Davy will have them well grounded.
Must be considered contenders at this stage

A team from Connacht is going to win the Leinster Hurling Championship again :laughing:

Did a team from London knock Leitrim out of the Connacht football championship a few years ago?

3 Likes

Headshot

They did indeed mate. Sligo too. Never won it though.

Oooofttt!

I watched this whole game last night, Galway were rode rotten… Tipp were the better team but couldn’t pull away…the sending off :smile:

Ooooft

Oooft.

You just wait and see what Limerick will do. I’m more confident now than ever that this is Limericks year.

1 Like

We’ll do fuck all chief. We’re nowhere near physical enough to contend

Don’t be so weak Mike.

There’s a difference between weak a realism

1 Like