Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Serious question marks over the 2018 All Ireland Hurling Champions

Very obvious but yer man needs a text to tell him what he’s looking at

1 Like

Weren’t you flagging posts with that word before you west brit knacker

It was a 65 but we’ll take that break

2 Likes

What a game, what brilliant champions Limerick were, what a feeling to beat them, what a time to be alive

7 Likes

Ho Hum @gilgamboa

All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

2 Likes

Great win for underdogs Kilkenny. The Tipperary crew on here seem even more excited about it than the Kilkenny contributors.

Munster hurling me arse.

Superb game. Kilkenny well deserving winners, but Limerick lost a close game because of the same failing of bad wides that was obvious last year, even in the final. How many chances did Byrnes miss alone?

That was like the famous 2007 All Ireland semi final in reverse. Casual Munster champions ambushed early on by a hungrier team and never really gaining their poise.

1 Like

I made it two.

A lot like the 06 final, Kilkenny were frightening,
As I said it was a great spectacle but not the way I like to see hurling going, it’ll be won in the gym

2 Likes

Is that 4 from 15 for the Munster champions at the semi-final stage?

These things even themselves out over the course of a game.

2 Likes

That’s 10 defeats from 13 in semi finals for the Munster Champions since 2007.

He hit at least two long range efforts wide in the first half, if not three. By no means the only one to hit wides though.

He hit another one wide at a critical stage of the second half when the score may have been 1-15 to 1-16.

And wasnt I right!!!

In fairness TJ would have had a case to answer if KK had lost that. Missed a handy free to put KK 6 up. From the puck out KK won a line ball. For some reasonTJ, who scored from a line ball in the first half opted to go short with the line balls for the last 25 minutes and gave everyone of them away including this one and Limerick went down the field and got a goal. He got out of jail a bit.

Munster champions have won five semi-finals out of 20 since 2000

Time to put the puppy to sleep

1 Like

Tipp the only team (09,11,16) to go through to final in that time period