Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

@dodgy_keeper is atop the mountain kid, you’ll have to wait for him to come down closer to you for your shots to have an effect.

4 Likes

Maybe you and Harry could hold auditions to determine who’s the bestest Limerick support on the forum ? Should keep you occupied for an hour.

That’s the spirit, just because you’re a slow learner doesn’t mean you can’t get there eventually!

Not at all. Daithi Burke destroyed Callanan. He cost tipp the all ireland when he missed the penalty too. He’s a decent player but nothing more. To be a great you have to do it in the vital moments in the big games. Callanan never has done this.

Dodgy is def one sure he plans the holidays around them. He is Limericks version of Cyril Kavanagh and every county needs one.

It must gall him sonething rotten the bandwagon though. Hes spent a decade or more railing against it in other sports

Wouldnt take an hr kid

1 Like

I was giving you time for a coffee break as well kid.

1 Like

Callanan isn’t a good penalty taker, particularly when concussed, I’ll give you that much.

2 Likes

Great players don’t produce excuses. Penalties in hurling are like ones in soccer. Its a mental test. It’s why Messi misses so many penalties. Can’t handle the heat.

I heard you the first time

And for a quick trip to the bank vault

Tough to see the Cork lads struggling here, flailing around like Cusack trying to defend his mate Humphries or even Hoggy trying to win an All-Ireland.

Hurling will be the real winner on Saturday. Two successful counties with nothing but the height of admiration for each other.

I’m sure the Cork boys will be glued to the TV and keep the match day thread busy. Fair play to them.

10 Likes

the Tipp/Cork/Kilkenny alliance is still alive and well. They don’t like to see any other county threatening to break in. They’re circling the wagons here.

Limerick are going to batter kk severely.

Fuck off you might as well wear a cork jersey defending hogan and tracksuit all day every day. You the cork equivalent of a little englander.

I’d back @backinatracksuit over you any day of the week. And Pat Horgan. Two honorable men.

You’re nothing but a little fucking rat

2 Likes

Senior hurling here

Hopefully. And not athletics

You don’t get it kid. Hurling is an athletic game.

If you don’t want to be an athlete then golf, darts snooker is what you are looking at.

#1in46 thanks for the lesson