Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

#2in2 ag teacht

Pass it on to the current cork senior hurling management. They are still in horticultural mode
#mushroomhurlers

More smuggness from the Limerick lads. Two games out and they think they have it won

2 Likes

what’s 1in46 mean?

Corks chances of finding a decent hurling defender for next year?
Corks chances of paying off the debt on Paic de Franc? (missing a few 00’s on the end of that one)

That’s a relief - I thought the bank official couldnt count there for a minute.

the scoring ratio of the other forwards compared to Pat Horgan

3 Likes

at least the smugness is out there for all to see.

Kilkenny lads with the yerra shur we’ll turn up I spose and keep it pucked out to ye, inverted smuggery.

Hello there.

I don’t know you or where you’ve come from, but a word of advice. Watch that kind of language around here, okay.

This is a progressive Forum with members from all walks of life.

An open apology to the forum wouldn’t go astray.

Really?

#1in1

This fella. :rofl:

1 Like

We haven’t had the same practice at the poor mouth as your lot. Give us a break

Wan in wan

2 Likes

We’ve it wrapped up shur… Saturday only a formality… 10+ point Victory. 15+ point win v Wex in the final…

Time to start planning for next year now.

Don’t be posting stuff like that. You’ll upset @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Cork have two all irelands this century limerick have one. Limerick have a squad capable of winning two or three. We need to focus on Kilkenny now and the task in hand not cork.

It’s 2 in 46 I think.

Like it’s 0 in 14.

Any plans for the weekend?

Limerick have lost the run of themselves … You’d think they invented hurling with their 2 wins in 46 years. Their arrogance is off the charts.

4 Likes

Is this the first ever knock out championship match between two sides that have already lost twice in the Championship?