Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

It’s grand there’ll be no one from KK, they are running scared

Even if no Kilkenny fans turned up their would still be 28,000 limerick fans without tickets.

1 Like

Have you accounted for neutrals and fans from the minor side who attend the AI in your calculations mate?

You will but the option to buy extra tickets will only open either later this week or early next week.

A word of warning - if you take a stand alone (pardon the pun) season ticket you’ll probably be on the 45 or 65, relatively central anyway.

If you take up the bring a friend option you’ll inevitably end up with inferior seats, often down by the 21 or 14 yard line. Has happened me a few times, you’d be as well off to be selfish and go solo. Appreciate that’s not practical if you are bringing along a wife or kids!

Going by census 2016 there will be upwards of 112,000 Limerick fans without tickets.

Best supporters in ireland without a doubt. Were the roads bad back in March when so few of them made it to league quarter final v laois?

This might be an even worse attempt at a wum than @anon32894817 claiming it was Pat Horgans fault Cork lost yesterday

4 Likes

They remind me of the munster rugby crowd, only turn up for the big occasions.

Most of them are the Munster Rugby crowd sure

A good ticket would be wasted on a woman though

you’ve got a very odd fixation on how other people follow their counties and clubs. Even crossing sports. I suppose this is what happens when your club and county are suddenly shit at everything.

Things are fairly bad when the Cork footballers and their 17 supporters show more guts than their hurling counterparts.

At least Hoggy has player of the month and the All Star in the bag.

bad for them, funny for us.

I didnt say pat horgan was at fault. I said if pat Horgan was a true great cork would have won. A true great wouldn’t go missing in the last ten minutes like Horgan.

cu chulain himself wouldn’t have won that game on his own yesterday mate. Cork capitulated all over the field. Kilkenny were so scared of Horgan they allowed the rest of them free to double mark and cover him and they still couldn’t score.

1 Like

Just stop mate.

5 Likes

He vanished in the final 10 minutes just like 17 and 18. He was even showing for the ball.

How could he vanish when he didn’t get any ball?

I am surely entitled to find it strange that grown Irish men are fanatical about English soccer teams. Bit odd to me.

It’s like Leo Messi in Argentina Jersey. He buckles under the pressure. The greats stand up in the final ten minutes and are counted.