Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

With 3 on him? Yet you say Shane Dowling is one of the best forwards in Ireland?

I never said that. I said he has plenty of ability. So does pat Horgan. Infact pat has a lot more ability than most. That doesn’t make him an all time great.

the final 10 minutes of a hurling match is the most fractious. The team that has a lead camps in front of the square while the team that hasn’t desperately pumps in high ball looking for goals. (if needed). while the ref frantically looks to see how he can salvage a draw out of it.

You did mate, said he was one of the best forwards in Ireland.

The final ten minutes are what I call championship moments. It’s when the greats come alive. They thrive under the pressure and provide leadership to their team mates.

What happened to limerick last 10 minutes of all Ireland last year? They didn’t exactly come alive, fell to pieces but got away with it.

1 Like

Graeme Mulcahy stepped up and won Limerick the All-Ireland.

10 Likes

you can only be judged on your last 10 minutes.

A man named Graeme Mulcahy scored an unreal point and we won the All-Ireland pal.

They got over the line which is the most important thing. I suspect if the same thing happens again they won’t. Limerick were lucky no doubt to get out with a win. Luck had deserted limerick for nearly 40 years so we deserved a bit of it.

You’re fanatical about a Barry Hearn creation - the Professional Darts Corporation - and regularly ridicule the pure and grassroots nature of the true governing body of the game, the British Darts Organisation. Yet you come on here attacking people for ignoring the grassroots and hitching themselves to the big and glossy events. You, sir, are a hypocrite. I also heard you’re not involved with your club at all.

1 Like

Joe canning could have level that game. If he played a low ball in to the corner the ref would have blown for a free. Instead his ego kicked in and he went for a hail mary shot.

hang on, is Perez a parody account. Are we all mugging ourselves off here, responding?

The bdo is falling to pieces mate. You obviously don’t follow the game or you would know that. Even the grassroots don’t follow the bdo anymore.

Thanks Dodgy, just received an email from the season ticket crowd confirming same. I’m bringing a missus so won’t get away with the going solo option

Would you ever fuck off, first Seamus Callanan and now Pat Horgan

he won and popped over a ridiculous free in the last play of the game in the semi final of 18 against Limerick to draw the match from way out on the sideline. He also got a goal in extra time near the end. He scored 1-4 between the very last minute and extra time.

in 2017 he got 12 points (5 from play) in the semi final against Waterford out of a total of 20.

Callanan is as windy at they come.

he is in his fuck. he’ll take the belts to get a goal man. He’ll take on any man if the goal is on and will take a hurley to do it.

1 Like

Apple still thinks it’s 2013/14 —

1 Like